Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"I respect what Robinson and Ali did for the sport. But I am the greatest" -Floyd jr.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Easy Work Sr. View Post
    Floyd is top 5 when it comes to boxing skills from top to bottom....

thats not debatable by any means

the point of boxing is to hit & not get hit...noone has done that as good as him...

dont blame Mayweather for OTHER boxers not being GREAT...he has handled the fighters in his era....the best fighters in his era...with ease
    please jiddu. have you not have no shame? the best fighters of his era with ease?

last time i checked he hasnt fougth pacquiao,cotto, mosley, paul williams, miguel cotto, kostya tsyzu, joel casamayor, antonio margarito, stevie johnston, acelino freitas, bernard hopkins, roy jones jr., mike tyson, lennox lewis, the list goes on.

the best fighters he ever beat were diego corrales & jose luis castillo. that says a lot about the worth of his greatness. corrales & castillo are boderline hall of famers.

Comment

Originally posted by SusieQ. View Post
      that couldn't be further from the point..
      Do you think someone who makes 20 mil for 36 minutes of work give 2 ****s about what haters & critics say?

UM NO!

Comment

i have no problem with him saying this

hes fighting in 2010, not 200 years ago

the athletes of today are far better trained and conditioned due to the fact that they capitalized off of the old fighters mistakes. future athletes will be even better than the 2010 athletes of today ..thats just the nature of the game

those fighters may have twice the amount of fights he has, but they also fought alot of bums and have a ton of losses as well.

floyd is the greatest of all time

Comment

Dude aint as good as Sugar Ray Leonard nor as he proved this, its almost laughable thinking he's better than Ray Robinson or Cassius (Ali).

Comment

Originally posted by DonTaseMeBrah View Post
            please jiddu. have you not have no shame? the best fighters of his era with ease?

last time i checked he hasnt fougth pacquiao,cotto, mosley, paul williams, miguel cotto, kostya tsyzu, joel casamayor, antonio margarito, stevie johnston, acelino freitas, bernard hopkins, roy jones jr., mike tyson, lennox lewis, the list goes on.

the best fighters he ever beat were diego corrales & jose luis castillo. that says a lot about the worth of his greatness. corrales & castillo are boderline hall of famers.
            If you ranked the best fighters of this era...where would Cotto, Margarito or WIlliams be on that list?

Where would freitas be? Casamayor?..lol

he is about to fight Shane...and Pac didnt want to take a blood test..Margarito is a cheater who got caught and Cotto didnt wanbt to fight him at 140

TRY AGAIN

ALLO THE FIGHTERS HE HAS FACED IN HIS ERA HE HAS BEAT THEM FROM 130-154 ...

THATS NOT UP FOR DEBATE..

the fighters that you named above that DIDNT fight many mighters that people wanted them too
            Last edited by Cash Cow; 02-15-2010, 09:14 PM.

Comment

Floyd is top 5 when it comes to boxing skills from top to bottom....

thats not debatable by any means

the point of boxing is to hit & not get hit...noone has done that as good as him...

dont blame Mayweather for OTHER boxers not being GREAT...he has handled the fighters in his era....the best fighters in his era...with ease
              Handled best fighters of the era? like Kostya-Tsyu, Cotto, P Williams, Pacquaio they all got handled by Floyd

Comment

Do you think someone who makes 20 mil for 36 minutes of work give 2 ****s about what haters & critics say?

UM NO!
                i didn't say he did. wtf has money got to do with anything anyway ? and if that bellend doesn't care why the fuk was he cryin like a big gay baby about what the press was printing about him.

Comment

Originally posted by steeluv View Post
                  Handled best fighters of the era? like Kostya-Tsyu, Cotto, P Williams, Pacquaio they all got handled by Floyd
                  Who has Williams beat to claim any rights to one of the best of this era? That man drops weight to fight Smaller fighters...when he beats a MW or highter then talk to me

Kostya Tsyu lost to Hatton and retired..and Mayweather called him out

Cotto was called out by Floyd when both were on Top Rank and both were champs@ 140...Arum didnt want to make the fight

Pac didnt want to take a RANDOM Blood test

TRY AGAIN

Comment

yeah floyd is the greatest!!!....... UM LOL!

Comment

Who has Williams beat to claim any rights to one of the best of this era? That man drops weight to fight Smaller fighters...when he beats a MW or highter then talk to me

Kostya Tsyu lost to Hatton and retired..and Mayweather called him out

Cotto was called out by Floyd when both were on Top Rank and both were champs@ 140...Arum didnt want to make the fight

Pac didnt want to take a RANDOM Blood test

TRY AGAIN
                      yeah ur right... i suppose judah, oscar(past prime), baldomir, are notable wins.

Comment

Working...
                      X