Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"I respect what Robinson and Ali did for the sport. But I am the greatest" -Floyd jr.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn you are obsessed.

Comment

i posted that exact same quote in a thread yesterday about floyds claim of bein better than Ali and Robinson. its laughable, floyd really isnt very intelligent at all. amazing thing is he hadnt even fought any1 when he said that! hed beaten oscar... that is all

retire tomorrow and be called the greatest who ever lived? LOL by who exactly ? by him his ****** uncle and his dad, those delusional muppets are the only ones who believe that ****

Comment

I'm guessing people on this board have never been involved in a competitive sport if statements like that get your panties in a twist.

Comment

Originally posted by Easy-E View Post
          if his comparisons get him publicity and mentions on shows like PTI, he is doing something right.
          He was letting those rants and hyping lies kill a fight. How is that promoting?

Comment

Who can blame PBF for saying what he says?
            No one will ever say he was the best ever, so he might as well help himself out and say it himself. It worked for Ali, PBF is thinking.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
              Who can blame PBF for saying what he says?
              No one will ever say he was the best ever, so he might as well help himself out and say it himself. It worked for Ali, PBF is thinking.
              floyd has to yell & convince people that he's the best while pac just stays quiet & let writers, boxing analysts, & fans say he's the best.

Comment

Originally posted by DonTaseMeBrah View Post
                floyd has to yell & convince people that he's the best while pac just stays quiet & let writers, boxing analysts, & fans say he's the best.
                PBF dont realize how badly people are laughing at him. Actually people are not laughing at PBF because its cruel to really. PBF is so deluded and people feel sorry for him almost.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
                  PBF dont realize how badly people are laughing at him. Actually people are not laughing at PBF because its cruel to really. PBF is so deluded and people feel sorry for him almost.
                  LOL sadly that is true. its his own fault though, that man has no respect for any1 but himself

Comment

sorry floyd, but you are not even close.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X