Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"I respect what Robinson and Ali did for the sport. But I am the greatest" -Floyd jr.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Easy-E View Post
    this is representative of your complete and utter lack of understanding.

Floyd is stirring the pot, getting people to talk about him, some will get mad, some will enjoy it, but everyone will watch when he fights.
    That is what these quotes are about, getting people to take sides, getting people to feel passionate about Floyd Mayweather. You are one of them.

This is promotion, nothing more.

Same thing with his Malcom X and MLK comments.
    OK then. by that logic are u then sayin floyd doesn't really believe hes better than Ali or Robinson?

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
      he didn't fight casamayor or frietas at 130 for some reason

he didn't fight tszyu, harris, or hatton at 140 for some reason

he didn't fight margarito, cotto, pwill at 147 for some reason
      LMAO@ Harris who was knocked out on the Gatti-Mayweather undercard...lol

Comment

Originally posted by SusieQ. View Post
        OK then. by that logic are u then sayin floyd doesn't really believe hes better than Ali or Robinson?
        yes. that is what I think.
        if not, Floyd is delusional as people think, but these comments are still for promotional purposes.

Comment

Originally posted by brick wall View Post
          not really...the point of boxing is to entertain people. if you look at boxing's history, boxing was considered the workingman's sport which resembles street fighting, meaning you have to beat your opponent until he can no longer fight or knocked out. the earlier you can knock out or brutally beat your opponent the better and entertaining for the people. of course boxing has evolve in the modern times with the emergence of new set of rules. it has become less violent but the aspect of entertainment has never changed. "hit and not get hit" is alright for as long as you can still be entertaining. if not then you're just destroying the very essence of the sport.
          yeah Floyd isnt entertaining yet since 2005 he has sold the most PPV sin boxing?

yeah .sure!!

Comment

posts like this are really just sad.
            it shows how long you have been watching boxing for.

you have the ability to look back at his career and name fighters he did not fight, but you completely ignore the situations and events that were taking place at that time.

posters like you see the boxing world through rose colored glasses.
            Just delusional.
            Man leave Pull****er alone

he knows not what he speaks!!

Comment

if not, Floyd is delusional as people think, but these comments are still for promotional purposes.
              also this is what I hope. there is an argument in place for Floyds skills as ATG stuff, but his resume does not measure up to many of the greats.

True ratings are done by a combination of factors.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingholic View Post
                Flyod is freaking dumb, egotistical fool, if you are the greatest Flyod why the hell u cherry picks your fight?, make people come overweight, take fight when opponent all beat up and past prime, requesting a rediculous "olympic style blood test".
                If you are that good, just fight already, fight the best.
                Top fighters from previous era, calls Flyod a nobody, fraud, chicken, only the *****s respect Flyod. true story.
                pretty good points

Comment

also this is what I hope. there is an argument in place for Floyds skills as ATG stuff, but his resume does not measure up to many of the greats.

True ratings are done by a combination of factors.
                  Thats the problem since 1990 and up..there arent many Great fighters....

like i asked the other guy in this thread...from 1999-2010 how many GREAT fighters have been between 130 & 154lbs...??

the only names i can think of that Floyd hasnt fought is Mosley & Pac

he will fight them this year

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Ram View Post
                    pretty good points
                    those arent good points...

well i guess birds of a feather flock together..

Comment

ok i respect that point of view. but i know floyd isnt greater than Ali or Robinson and so then do u by ur comment but there are some people sayn he is and im just tryna point out how ridiculous that is. theyre not promoting a fukin fight theyre postin on an internet forum. therefore some people are either just plain stupid or in complete denial

Comment

Working...
                      X