No announcement yet.

Us-anti doping blames manny

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fabie View Post
    Again, I don't know what people don't understand. Mayweather doesn't have the power to enact policies. He can suggest to the ruling body or agency – THE NSCA.

And thus, no rules are violated.

The middle ground doesn't rest in number of days but who calls the shots. Mayweather can request towards an agreement, but he cannot enforce it.

Likewise, Pacquiao cannot enforce anything as far as weights, boxing gloves...etc...but it can be agreed upon.

The agreement/s IS the middle ground and thus there is no middle ground established. Stipulations from a "challenger" to a "champion" can be best viewed as unrealistic.

Pacquiao calls the shots and he can do away with anything as long as he isn't called upon by the NSCA.
    what you fail to realize is that now its pubblic. the public pressure will force pac to either take the test or if he avoid it, then he will be labeled a cheat and roid user.

so pac has no choice but to accept. so believe what you want. he is in a lose lose situation. either he comes into the fight clean and get that ass whooped or get lynched publicly as a roid user. there are only two choices

and once again, you are full of excuses

Comment

Originally posted by check hook View Post
      Thankyou.........that is the point.......as boxing fans we shopuld all collectively recognise that it is indeed a joke and all fighters deserve better than what the NSAC is serving up in this regard. All boxing fans (Mayweather, Mosley, Pac whoever you follow as your number 1) should want better testing procedures......
      My big question.....where were all you guys trying to support this while other fighters were taking the same tests (NSAC) and even failing them? Roy, Toney, Botha etc. etc. etc. You all had nothing to say than, but now you're all gung ho because Floyd has a built in excuse not to fight. Sickening. None of you give a **** about the sport, you're just happy to have an excuse.

Comment

Originally posted by AFighter4U View Post
        Not really. I see this as only a bump on the road for Manny, with all the awards and recognition he's getting. The more Mayweather trash talks about Manny, the more jealous he looks.

And after all the dirt and venom Floyd jr and his camp threw at Manny, the worst response he gave was that he as "disappointed" with Floyd and his unwarranted insinuations.

So who looks bad now?
        the "FOD" is looking like a roid user the longer he avoids taking the test. pacroid is the want who looks bad not mayweather.

floyd is the one fighting shane while pac is fighting clottey, who looks bad now? pac does

awards wont save him from reality. that Mayweather will beat him and he has to accept test to rid himself of the roid stigma he now has

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
          My big question.....where were all you guys trying to support this while other fighters were taking the same tests (NSAC) and even failing them? Roy, Toney, Botha etc. etc. etc. You all had nothing to say than, but now you're all gung ho because Floyd has a built in excuse not to fight. Sickening. None of you give a **** about the sport, you're just happy to have an excuse.
          pac is the one who walked away from negotiations. thats the only sickening excuse here

Comment

Originally posted by mazdaru View Post
            what you fail to realize is that now its pubblic. the public pressure will force pac to either take the test or if he avoid it, then he will be labeled a cheat and roid user.

so pac has no choice but to accept. so believe what you want. he is in a lose lose situation. either he comes into the fight clean and get that ass whooped or get lynched publicly as a roid user. there are only two choices

and once again, you are full of excuses
            Public my ass!

A bunch of *****s, floydettes and floyd nuthuggers can't and will never be considered a PUBLIC.

They're simply a grouping of nutheads who fails in logic and math and always lives in fantasy land popping xylocaines.

Comment

pac is the one who walked away from negotiations. thats the only sickening excuse here
              You didn't answer my question. Why all of a sudden are you in support of this but nobody ever gave a **** about it before? I thought a 14 day cut off date was fair. But if Pac has superstitions, phobia's or whatever, big deal. He's never failed a test before. Just because Floyd sr wants to make accusations (unfounded) Pac should have to change the way he does things? Make it a rule and if he doesn't do it than.....he's a cheater. Until than Floyd and his fans have an excuse for the fight not happening. Hell, didn't Floyd say after Manny beat Cotto that he would whoop Manny? Same Manny then, same Manny now. whats the difference?

Comment

You didn't answer my question. Why all of a sudden are you in support of this but nobody ever gave a **** about it before? I thought a 14 day cut off date was fair. But if Pac has superstitions, phobia's or whatever, big deal. He's never failed a test before. Just because Floyd sr wants to make accusations (unfounded) Pac should have to change the way he does things? Make it a rule and if he doesn't do it than.....he's a cheater. Until than Floyd and his fans have an excuse for the fight not happening. Hell, didn't Floyd say after Manny beat Cotto that he would whoop Manny? Same Manny then, same Manny now. whats the difference?
                Very TRUE!!! easy work easy fight... *****s are just delusional fans..

Comment

i support it b.c something seems shady with pac. he was getting his ass handed to him by JMM but look at him now.

when something is too good to be true, it usually is. pacs refusal, "supersititons," "phobias," lies and excuses only adds to him looking guilty and me believing hes not clean. the actions of a cheat, a liars and someone who is hiding something

THATS WHY I SUPPORT IT.
                  Last edited by mazdaru; 02-09-2010, 01:58 AM.

Comment

i support it b.c something seems shady with pac. he was getting his ass handed to him by JMM but look at him now.

when something is too good to be true, it usually is. pacs refusal, "supersititons," lies and excuses only adds to him looking guilty and me believing hes not clean

THATS WHY I SUPPORT IT.
                    Getting his ass handed to him, huh? That tells me you've probably never seen either fight. Bottom line, Pac was fighting a great fighter at a weight he was out growing and Marquez had the right style to make Manny look bad. Next, nothing has seemed shady except for the Mayweather's slandering and demanding something they had never asked for before and from a fighter who the already said Floyd could beat. What happened, from the time Floyd said he'd whoop Manny and now?

The only reason you support it is because it gives Floyd and his fans an excuse for the fight not happening. If that wasn't true you would be protesting every fight that doesn't have Olympic style testing and calling for more extreme testing on every fighter who HAS tested positive. Why is it you guys only talk about Pac though?

Comment

Getting his ass handed to him, huh? That tells me you've probably never seen either fight. Bottom line, Pac was fighting a great fighter at a weight he was out growing and Marquez had the right style to make Manny look bad. Next, nothing has seemed shady except for the Mayweather's slandering and demanding something they had never asked for before and from a fighter who the already said Floyd could beat. What happened, from the time Floyd said he'd whoop Manny and now?

The only reason you support it is because it gives Floyd and his fans an excuse for the fight not happening. If that wasn't true you would be protesting every fight that doesn't have Olympic style testing and calling for more extreme testing on every fighter who HAS tested positive. Why is it you guys only talk about Pac though?
                      yeah, i have never seen them fight.

if manny was as cofident as the bull**** he and roach have been spitting about beating floyds ass, he would have taken the test, came into the ring andpunished floyd for it. rather, he ran for the hills, sorry, clottey-a mole hill

Comment

Working...
                      X