No announcement yet.

Us-anti doping blames manny

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Akinapepemo View Post
    they missed out on potential profit. they were to supplant state athletic commissions if the practice became standard, but alas USADA is not the one sanctioned by the sport, so they really really want in.
    I can buy that angle.

Comment

This article is very on point.

They are both to blame but Manny deserves the majority share.

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
        This article is very on point.

They are both to blame but Manny deserves the majority share.
        Actually, if you read the article carefully, it shows that the test Mayweather was demanding was actually useless.

Please note that the random olympic style blood tests actually caught no one using HGH and that there are better urine tests out there which could detect HGH, EPO, steroids and PEDs.

Urine tests which Manny was more than willing to submit to every day up to the fight night. This is important because according to Victor Conte, of BALCO, the company responsible for roiding Olympic athletes for years without getting caught, all they needed was ONE DAY to hide the roids from the system and thus cheat the tests.

With daily urine tests, that would not be possible.

If Floyd jr. agreed to use the daily urine tests, then the fight would not have been canceled.

Comment

Originally posted by Remind My Soul View Post
          Why is the USADA going out of their way to accuse Pac?
          Legitimacy to be known as the only/best agency in providing drug testing.

Comment

God, this will never end...

Floyd fans blame Manny, no way of convincing them to do otherwise.
            Pacquiao fans blame Floyd, no way of convincing them to do otherwise.

lets move along now...

Comment

This whole situation keeps on looking worse and worse for Manny.

Comment

Originally posted by check hook View Post
                This is true it raises ????......not automatic guilt....but why raise them in the first place when it can be avoided. A 14 day-cut off was a good solution......both sides meeting in the middle like they did with the $$$ split.
                Again, I don't know what people don't understand. Mayweather doesn't have the power to enact policies. He can suggest to the ruling body or agency – THE NSCA.

And thus, no rules are violated.

The middle ground doesn't rest in number of days but who calls the shots. Mayweather can request towards an agreement, but he cannot enforce it.

Likewise, Pacquiao cannot enforce anything as far as weights, boxing gloves...etc...but it can be agreed upon.

The agreement/s IS the middle ground and thus there is no middle ground established. Stipulations from a "challenger" to a "champion" can be best viewed as unrealistic.

Pacquiao calls the shots and he can do away with anything as long as he isn't called upon by the NSCA.

Comment

Team Pacquiao did the right thing by shutting down the Mayweather and Associates stunt to defame Manny. I would never allow a disgraceful boxer such as Mayweather to capitalize by making an insane amount of money at my expense. No way. As much as I would love to see the Pacman knockout 'Lil Floyd for all the trouble he and his cohorts had caused, I don't want to see Pretty Boy make any dollars whatsoever. He has slapped the faces of Boxing Fans and I will not support his cause period. JAT

Comment

Originally posted by ßreakbeat View Post
                    Not really. I see this as only a bump on the road for Manny, with all the awards and recognition he's getting. The more Mayweather trash talks about Manny, the more jealous he looks.

And after all the dirt and venom Floyd jr and his camp threw at Manny, the worst response he gave was that he as "disappointed" with Floyd and his unwarranted insinuations.

So who looks bad now?

Comment

Originally posted by ßreakbeat View Post
                      Nah, this **** is recycled news, nothing new to make it worse.

Comment

Working...
                      X