No announcement yet.

Us-anti doping blames manny

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sNiTcH View Post
    If a boxer is willing to clean up the sports, he should go and suggest it to the committee. The committee makes the rule.

Thats simple and logical.

Can you imagine a sport without a committee?
    It will suck. Mayweather does not care for it. He wanted it now despite his own usage of banned substance. He knew how powerful this stuff is and became very scared.

Comittees makes the sport legit. Cowards in position challenges that resolve. just say .45 caliber don't stop filipinos and you are in business after his successes. What a dummy uncle weather is. lol

Comment

Originally posted by sNiTcH View Post
      If a boxer is willing to clean up the sports, he should go and suggest it to the committee. The committee makes the rule.

Thats simple and logical.

Can you imagine a sport without a committee?
      Didn't that said committee say their current standards are good enough?

Comment

Originally posted by SlickBoxer View Post
        Do PED's get stronger as they get dated?
        Nope. But your ignorance and those of your ilk is getting old. Manny afraid of needles? Have you been living under a rock for a whole year?

Comment

Originally posted by check hook View Post
          So a fighter getting an award proves he is a clean athlete??

that is your logic??

mmmm........
          Absolutely.

*****s are slow learner.

Comment

Originally posted by MexicanMauler View Post
            Competitors? Are you ****ing ******ed? NSAC commission overseas sporting events. USADA overseas drugs and drug testing.

At first, I didn't think Manny "Roidman" Pokeqiao was on the juice, but he's ducking those tests like if he was playing ****ing dodge ball or something.
            1st of all Manny isn't ducking ANY test. He agreed to ALL TESTS, including random olympic style blood tests up to 24 days before the fight.

2nd the 14 days before the fight stipulation of Mayweather virtually makes the random olympic-style blood tests he's asking for totally useless since according to Victor Conte, the man roiding Olympic athletes for years and got away with it, they need only ONE DAY TO HIDE THE ROIDS FROM THE ATHLETES SYSTEM TO CHEAT THE TESTS. The fact that Mayweather's precious tests caught ZERO HGH using athletes proves my point.

3rd Daily urine tests would prevent that from happening which they can do until the fight night. And the latest urine tests are capable of detecting HGH, EPO, steroids and other PEDs.

Comment

One thing for sure.
              Family of criminals>>>>>>>>Pacman!

Comment

Why is the USADA going out of their way to accuse Pac?

Comment

Originally posted by MexicanMauler View Post
                  I'm not even a Floyd Mayweather fan you idiot. The NSAC drug testing is a joke. And thats what the point of this thread is.
                  If that was the point of this thread, then they didn't have to mention Manny in the first place.

Besides, if it was the case, why didn't he advise Floyd jr. for insisting on using blood test which according to him is a useless test anyway? Why didn't he just tell Floyd that there are better tests out there which are not invasive like blood tests?

There are a number of new and effective URINE tests which would be more sufficient in ensuring a clean fight. Why didn't he suggest those? The way i see it, this was just another excuse to bash Manny.
                  Last edited by AFighter4U; 02-09-2010, 12:42 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Remind My Soul View Post
                    That's a very good question. I wish more people would ask that so we'd get a decent answer.

Comment

Originally posted by Remind My Soul View Post
                      they missed out on potential profit. they were to supplant state athletic commissions if the practice became standard, but alas USADA is not the one sanctioned by the sport, so they really really want in.

Comment

Working...
                      X