Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH! I cant believe that next to Floyd, Khan is the P4P most hated boxer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
    yeah? well telll me who is the 2nd most hated active boxer right now then? by the way I send you afriend request cuz you are an Amir Khan fan as well
    wtf ur talking about ? he isnt hated. look people got him winning against jmm and judah .. u might get that impression cuz of the threads u make. people on here dont hate khan they hate that ur overrating him

Comment

[IMG]http://www.***********.com/media/image/2/2/4/3/22438/6/0/6/4/6064c7da6117.gif[/IMG]

Comment

Originally posted by GoogleMe View Post
        He's nowhere near hated? But he hasn't really proven himself, plus his chin is questionable. When he fights Marquez or Maidana, he'll earn respect, just by entering the ring.
        so you will give him respeft if he beats JMM right?

Comment

Originally posted by Amadla Ngawethu View Post
          Problem is he's ducking Maidana a known puncher.Styles make fights,fighting JMM can mean him running for 12 rounds and being gifted by judges the way Golden boy organises.Maidana meanwhile will not leave the decision to the judges.This explains why people are not too happy,they wanted to see that defence first.

The JMM fight would have been good before Mayweather beat JMM.JMM lost almost every round and catching a fighter on his way down doesnt prove a thing.
          I preferred the maidana fight as well. But JMM is a good 2nd choice. He agreed to fight maidana after he beats JMM.

Comment

Originally posted by check hook View Post
            That may be so...but he is far from proven.......in reality he is still a prospect.....i will give him his dues when he beats noteworthy opponent

is JMM a noteworthy opponent?

Comment

so you will give him respeft if he beats JMM right?
              I dont think Khan will get respect for beating JMM.A fighter is only as good as his last fight and JMM was given a tutorial by Mayweather.JMM needs to win first before he fights Khan after that JMM will have proved he's not short.Khan should fight Maidana or Bradley if not then Malignaggi because Malignaggi is coming off a win.I'm afraid Khan's smelling of fraud and con all over by chosing JMM

Comment

I preferred the maidana fight as well. But JMM is a good 2nd choice. He agreed to fight maidana after he beats JMM.

Khan v Judah @ 140.........i think u would see plenty of interest in that fight

Comment

Originally posted by southcentralcar View Post
                  wtf ur talking about ? he isnt hated. look people got him winning against jmm and judah .. u might get that impression cuz of the threads u make. people on here dont hate khan they hate that ur overrating him
                  ppl got him winning against JMM and Judah doesnt mean ppl like him. he is getting so much heat right now because he is fighting JMM instead of Maidana. JMM a P4P top 5 vs Maidana who has only beaten Ortiz.

Comment

Ease up on the Khan threads man, there is more to boxing than one fighter.

Comment

@ Oasis Lad: I hate you !!

Comment

Working...
                      X