Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH! I cant believe that next to Floyd, Khan is the P4P most hated boxer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Amadla Ngawethu View Post
    I dont think Khan will get respect for beating JMM.A fighter is only as good as his last fight and JMM was given a tutorial by Mayweather.JMM needs to win first before he fights Khan after that JMM will have proved he's not short.Khan should fight Maidana or Bradley if not then Malignaggi because Malignaggi is coming off a win.I'm afraid Khan's smelling of fraud and con all over by chosing JMM
    lol FLOYD is P4P one of the best. And the fight was at 147.

Comment

Originally posted by southcentralcar View Post
      wtf ur talking about ? he isnt hated. look people got him winning against jmm and judah .. u might get that impression cuz of the threads u make. people on here dont hate khan they hate that ur overrating him
      This is exactly right. I really have not seen where Khan is a hated guy until you start some gay Khan thread and people bash him inadvertently in attempt to bash you. I have told you before that you really do Khan a big disservice the way you gay love him and all. If you were on his payroll he would fire you.

Comment

Originally posted by check hook View Post
        Khan v Judah @ 140.........i think u would see plenty of interest in that fight
        let Zab win a couple of fights first and make himself hot again before challenging Amir.

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
          Ease up on the Khan threads man, there is more to boxing than one fighter.
          Amir is my favorite boxer and I DO post in non-related Amir threads

Comment

Originally posted by DC Fight Fan View Post
            This is exactly right. I really have not seen where Khan is a hated guy until you start some gay Khan thread and people bash him inadvertently in attempt to bash you. I have told you before that you really do Khan a big disservice the way you gay love him and all. If you were on his payroll he would fire you.
            I DONT gay-love him !!

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
              so you will give him respeft if he beats JMM right?
              I'd give him alot of respect for beating JMM!

Comment

Originally posted by GoogleMe View Post
                I'd give him alot of respect for beating JMM!
                ok good then.

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
                  yeah? well telll me who is the 2nd most hated active boxer right now then? by the way I send you afriend request cuz you are an Amir Khan fan as well
                  Lol. ok accepted it. But surely man there are lot of good boxers also. Try to look them up . You've been spending so much time defending Khan lately. Take also a good look at his weaknesses. He is nowhere near a top P4P fighter but the skills and talent are certainly there.

Also his chin although seems improved by the jump in division, it is still questionable until he gets in there with a banger and get tagged. No worries, there are ATG's that have questionable chins as well.

Comment

OMG!!!! YOU GUYS!!!!

To be fair, you are probably one of the main reasons Amir gets criticism.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                      OMG!!!! YOU GUYS!!!!

To be fair, you are probably one of the main reasons Amir gets criticism.
                      That's exactly why.

Comment

Working...
                      X