Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH! I cant believe that next to Floyd, Khan is the P4P most hated boxer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i wonder who's alt is wazza

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
      why are you all hating on Amir? he is fighting a P4P top 5 fighter in JMM and he is getting so much hate as if he is fighting a 'Dmitriy Salita' again. And Paulie Malignaggi shouldnt even open his mouth. He called JMM out himself after the Juan Diaz fight and now he is saying on Twitter that Amir Khan is a CON by fighting an old 135 lber. That doesn't make sense !!
      whx.. do you like some ribbons?

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
        That's exactly why.
        sup... whats going on with the fight... do u think floyd is gonna pulll a floyd???

Comment

lol FLOYD is P4P one of the best. And the fight was at 147.

I think the catchweight was supposed to be 144, and Marquez came in 143 or 142, clearly finding it difficult to make the higher weight effectively and retain his speed and movement.

Khan at 140 won't be any different. JMM will always have a punchers chance with his accuracy and combos, but it should be a comfortable win for Khan.

Fight him at 135 then it's meaningful.

Comment

lots of brits hates him

Comment

maybe the american public consider amir a terrorist

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                OMG!!!! YOU GUYS!!!!

To be fair, you are probably one of the main reasons Amir gets criticism.
                Ain't that the truth.

Comment

Originally posted by jimmykaba View Post
                  lots of brits hates him
                  even more Brits like him otherwise he wouldnt be the fraw that he is...

its just Khan for some reason only concentrates on those that hate him rather then the oneswho support him...

Comment

why are you all hating on Amir? he is fighting a P4P top 5 fighter in JMM and he is getting so much hate as if he is fighting a 'Dmitriy Salita' again. And Paulie Malignaggi shouldnt even open his mouth. He called JMM out himself after the Juan Diaz fight and now he is saying on Twitter that Amir Khan is a CON by fighting an old 135 lber. That doesn't make sense !!

Did your title just said Khan is the most hated P4P

He's no P4P!!!

I like the guy but he's not there yet.
                    If he get through Edwin Valero then I wll really like him.

Comment

yeah? well telll me who is the 2nd most hated active boxer right now then? by the way I send you afriend request cuz you are an Amir Khan fan as well
                      2nd most hated boxer right now...... hmmmmm Margarito comes to mind...

Amir doesn't get much hate honestly, your undying love for him is what gets the hate... really people are just stating facts about him and you think its hate... he has a weak chin, thats not hate, thats a fact.... Wlad also has a weak chin, he's learned to compensate for it... perhaps khan will do the same...

Comment

Working...
                      X