Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH! I cant believe that next to Floyd, Khan is the P4P most hated boxer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ENOUGH IS ENOUGH! I cant believe that next to Floyd, Khan is the P4P most hated boxer

why are you all hating on Amir? he is fighting a P4P top 5 fighter in JMM and he is getting so much hate as if he is fighting a 'Dmitriy Salita' again. And Paulie Malignaggi shouldnt even open his mouth. He called JMM out himself after the Juan Diaz fight and now he is saying on Twitter that Amir Khan is a CON by fighting an old 135 lber. That doesn't make sense !!

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
    why are you all hating on Amir? he is fighting a P4P top 5 fighter in JMM and he is getting so much hate as if he is fighting a 'Dmitriy Salita' again. And Paulie Malignaggi shouldnt even open his mouth. He called JMM out himself after the Juan Diaz fight and now he is saying on Twitter that Amir Khan is a CON by fighting an old 135 lber. That doesn't make sense !!

Because he is a nobody getting hype and attention when there are much more deserving fighters out there...........

Comment

I like Khan and I'm a fan. But seriously just on hate alone, Khan is nowhere near Floyd. Have some perspective man.

Comment

Originally posted by check hook View Post
        Because he is a nobody getting hype and attention when there are much more deserving fighters out there...........
        People like you and the media are the ones that hype him. How can you seriously get mad and hate on him for getting hyped. He's not hyping himself. His people are obviously doing there job. The media and fans are eating it up.

Now do you realize how stupid you are for hating someone the media hypes? As if it's his fault, or maybe he should go hide in a corner so people forget him.

Comment

Originally posted by check hook View Post
          olympic sliver medallist at the age of 17 only lost to the legend Mario Kindelan. He avenged the loss against Kindelan a few months later. World champion at the age of 22.

Comment

He's nowhere near hated? But he hasn't really proven himself, plus his chin is questionable. When he fights Marquez or Maidana, he'll earn respect, just by entering the ring.

Comment

Originally posted by tesla_power View Post
              I like Khan and I'm a fan. But seriously just on hate alone, Khan is nowhere near Floyd. Have some perspective man.
              yeah? well telll me who is the 2nd most hated active boxer right now then? by the way I send you afriend request cuz you are an Amir Khan fan as well

Comment

Problem is he's ducking Maidana a known puncher.Styles make fights,fighting JMM can mean him running for 12 rounds and being gifted by judges the way Golden boy organises.Maidana meanwhile will not leave the decision to the judges.This explains why people are not too happy,they wanted to see that defence first.

The JMM fight would have been good before Mayweather beat JMM.JMM lost almost every round and catching a fighter on his way down doesnt prove a thing.

Comment

olympic sliver medallist at the age of 17 only lost to the legend Mario Kindelan. He avenged the loss against Kindelan a few months later. World champion at the age of 22.
                  That may be so...but he is far from proven.......in reality he is still a prospect.....i will give him his dues when he beats noteworthy opponent

Comment

Originally posted by Sloth View Post
                    People like you and the media are the ones that hype him. How can you seriously get mad and hate on him for getting hyped. He's not hyping himself. His people are obviously doing there job. The media and fans are eating it up.

Now do you realize how stupid you are for hating someone the media hypes? As if it's his fault, or maybe he should go hide in a corner so people forget him.
                    very good post.

Comment

Working...
                    X