No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao-Clottey: No Catch-Weight Needed Says Arum

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by badnewsbrown View Post
    i doubt roach lets clottey rehydrate to 170..
    Why do I keep hearing this stuff? Clottey has never rehydrated to anywhere near 170 as a WW. He doesn't even rehydrate past 160.

He generally weighs in at fight time around 156/157 for his 147 fights.

This whole 170 rubbish came about as a result of the Corrales fight which was contracted at 149, so add two extra pounds and Clottey also had all his clothes and shoes on at the time of the unofficial weigh in. How much would that add? He would have been around 159/160 after weighing in at 149. Corrales also gained about ten pounds for that fight unofficially.

His other big fights which he has been unofficially weighed, such as the Judah fight he was always about 156/157.

Comment

• Originally posted by keithvnz View Post
      Cotto came in 146 with the clottey fight..

For **** sake.. Cotto only needed to take a **** to reach 145..
      Only fools believe Cotto was 100% for the Pac fight. He looked weak and smaller than usual. His punch resistance wasn't that great and his stamina took a dive earlier than usual.

That one pound "he could just crap" was probably the same pound he had to crap to make 146-147, so making the dude crap even more is just dehydrating him.

Cotto was an idiot for accepting to fight at 145, his greed was his downfall. Accepting that he was weak would only have made him look like a greedy fool.

Comment

• pay attention to his choices of words

needed

any other time they are sensitive about that ****

or should i say with a known to be game opponent its a concern with them.

im tired of this lil mofo after all of this ****

i want to see him get knocked out as bad as hatton

dont ****ing mention someones name then get out of the fight

if you mention their name make sure you deliver.

Comment

Working...
        X