No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather: "I Wanted To Whip Pacquiao's Punk A$$"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's Pacquiao's fault!!!

Pacquiao refused to be tested and loose the chance of a lifetime at a more or less $40 mil fight(the biggest fight in his carrier)..As of right now he looks guilty of using steroids...And there's nobody to blame but Pacquiao himself...

Comment

• Originally posted by rommel357 View Post
      I've gone through this with you before. NSAC does have a rule in place for weight penalties, but they don't have a rule on whether the boxers can raise the penalty. Just like they don't have a rule on what size gloves they can use as long as they have the proper gloves on.
      So in other words, their rules don't really matter?

Comment

• both of you hurry and sign it already

Comment

• Originally posted by fcastro1 View Post
          the quetion still remains as to why he has not fought an elite fighter above135.
          Only Champions, but I guess you can measure that nore than a BELT!...LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
            So in other words, their rules don't really matter?
            It's like traying to debate something with the wall, well a BLIND wall...LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by bigboxingfan View Post
              you don't know **** about boxing or mayweather's career. Let me school you then.

Mayweather ducked margarito? ( bob arum wanted options on floyds next fights. Mayweather's contract was up and bob wanted to renew and floyd wanted to be his own boss. He never liked how bob marketed him. So therefore he went in another direction. Thats not ducking, thats called **** you bob arum and goodbye.

Mayweather ducked cotto? ( go back and watch the gatti fight and you will see cotto in the audience watching. Floyd asked bob for that fight and bob told him cotto wasn't ready. Hbo wanted that fight a long time ago. Watch the bruseles fight and you will also see cotto watching. Bob ducked mayweather on cotto's behalf. He was still building cotto up. Why would he risk his then potential cash cow to mayweather who was having a hard time selling tickets (back then?)

mayweather ducked mosley? ( we all know about the tooth problem right? But years before that floyd would call mosley out right after his fights and mosley stayed far away from mayweather. At the time it was mosley not mayweather who was the p4p and man to beat. Now the roles have reversed and mosley is now wanting to fight floyd. Too bad, he must wait his turn.

Now other than that floyd has fought the same three fighters (hatton, delahoya,marqez )as pacquiao. Then you got(barrera for pac) against (g. Hernandez for floyd. )( morrales for pac) against (castillio for floyd) (cotto, larios, diaz, for pac) against corrales,gatti,judah,manfredy,baldomir,chavez for floyd)

mayweather has beaten 14 champions in his career. A ducker doesn't beat 14 champions. That equals hall of fame.

these are nothing but excuses to try and hide the real fact that mayweather will never take a risk and fight someone at his weight or prime.. Back when "he still wasnt a draw" 7 million for margarito would of been a huge payday... But no thanks he's too tall? Or his pressure? Or something.. Then what you say stepping up to a real champ in the welter division but no, i'll fight baldomir? In a snooozzefest... A ppv fight that was booed!! Ha ha.. That division was packed.. Mosley, williams, margarito, clottey, cintron, berto.. And he takes on the paper champ.. Way to prove your point..

Action my friend is what pays the bills... And people will eventually get tired of watching this clown in overhyped sparring sessions (vs opponents who DO have popularity, i.e. hatton, it was a hatton crowd, de la hoya.. ppv king enough said, and latest marquez.. you never once heard mayweahter chants.. and he moved the fight to mexican independance date, marquez crowd, plus didnt even sell out at the gate).. and i know is the art of hitting and not getting hit.. then dont demand millions upon millions and backpeddle your way to a UD vs a lightweight. Just another overhyped fight to try and win some leverages for a superfight vs pac.

Now to your 14 champ argument.. De la hoya has 17 champs under his belt.. But with a much tougher resume.. And about $600mill in the bank.. Not the irs after his ass!! how many times has money been on PPV?

and now looks like the frontrunner is malinaggi vs money?? A REAL WELTER AGAIN? HA HA.. AND i hope to wake up to hear the decision.. why dont he fight mosley/berto winner? ohh right cause they're real welters.. with a real shot a beating him... not like they're champions.. he's got enough of them under his belt, without ducking.. ha ha..
              Last edited by ox805er; 01-08-2010, 12:47 PM.

Comment

• the blame is on money...

money mayweather must of been so scared that he had to look for a way to have an advantage... so he must of seen this interview and started making demas on blood testing... Since his "pacquiao is an easy fight for me" story dont win the fight!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JOFXsVAT8_0

Comment

• he's pulling the "yeah thats right!! you better walk away you punk *****!! ill beat your ass" while his buddies APPEAR to hold him back move.

Comment

• Originally posted by 2501 View Post
                    he's pulling the "yeah thats right!! you better walk away you punk *****!! ill beat your ass" while his buddies APPEAR to hold him back move.
                    Lol... You something else dude... But address my thread... Click the comment in my sig

Comment

• Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
                      If floyd didn't ask for a special drug test, the fight would be happening. ****** ass.
                      ****** ass?? You ***ing dumb****, what's so wrong with making sure it's a clean sport? Regardless if it starts with this fight or not? Floyd gave in to every demand Pac had...Why do I bother with you ******s

Comment

Working...
                      X