No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather: "I Wanted To Whip Pacquiao's Punk A$$"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Enuf already

Ok ok ok , floyd shut the fk up and just sign to fight the dude!!!! If he wants to whupp his punk ass, then the only way it's gonna happen is to go along with the normal set of testing that usually takes place...

Move on collect this 'easy' money too much talking about this, manny has had all these fights and none of them got canned because of a drug test request by the opponent.....and heck floyd didn't ask for that when he fought baldmir, judah or any other fighter thats he's fought...
    Just make the fight or stfu

and continuing to fight and picking on ricky's lil brother isn't a legit fight......rumors are swirling that manny is trying to ink a fight against clottey, i know floyd wouldn't want any part of clottey.....

So man-up floyd.......

Comment

• Originally posted by rommel357 View Post
      Get your facts straight jackass. Manny agreed to a blood test that is not required by the Nevada commission. To be more specific, Manny agree to 3 blood test, one before the press conference, one 24 days before the fight, and one right after the fight. Furthermore, you can't avoid the standard drug test, you can't fight if you don't take it and Manny as well as Floyd have been taking it and passes all the time.
      And that's Random how?? Only Pac worshipers have a problem with blood testing, I wonder why?

I'm not saying he ever took anything or not but it is a contact sport and this type of testing should be implemented in the sport to make sure it's clean!!

Comment

• Originally posted by bdevils View Post
        And that's Random how?? Only Pac worshipers have a problem with blood testing, I wonder why?

I'm not saying he ever took anything or not but it is a contact sport and this type of testing should be implemented in the sport to make sure it's clean!!
        http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=346211

Comment

so you want blood testing for everysingle boxing match from now on??

Comment

PAC FAN definition of RANDOM:

-Test 1, before the Press Conference, Randomly between 12:00 pm and 12:02 pm
            -Test 2, 24 days before the fight, Randomly between 10:13 am and 10:17 am
            -Test 3, After the fight, RANDOMLY between 11:48 pm and 11:49 pm...

Don't you see!!, RANDOM and that's the reason why PBF is DUCKING PAC!!

LMFAO!!...
            Last edited by Mr. Chago; 01-08-2010, 01:24 PM.

Comment

• I know man, it's really pathetic how Floyd gets bashed for this fight not happening and yet statements like this (from Pacs own trainer) get thrown under the rug. Real boxing fans should see what's going on here.

Comment

I know man, it's really pathetic how Floyd gets bashed for this fight not happening and yet statements like this (from Pacs own trainer) get thrown under the rug. Real boxing fans should see what's going on here.
                yessirr

Comment

• Originally posted by ox805er View Post
                  so you want blood testing for everysingle boxing match from now on??
                  And there's a problem with that? Especially with Big Fights like this...People are in there getting their body's beat on putting their lives at risk and someone could be cheating. And that's ok with you?

As I said before...I've passed plenty of piss tests don't me superstars of the sport can't!

Comment

• Real boxing fans should see that both Mayweather and Pacquaio are bitches , instead all of you ******s are sucking their ****s .

Comment

And there's a problem with that? Especially with Big Fights like this...People are in there getting their body's beat on putting their lives at risk and someone could be cheating. And that's ok with you?

As I said before...I've passed plenty of piss tests don't me superstars of the sport can't!
                      so where were you.. ohhh say 25 yrs ago.. only now that papi mayweahter is asking for it.. you're asking for it.. blood testing that is... and you know how many fights there are day in and day out? this is nonsence.. anything pacquiao is taking will come up on the post fight test.. dont have to be random... test his ass after the fight and if he's on something.. IT WILL COME OUT!! remember blood testing was not even required.. and pacman agreed to them, this is just a battle of the egos.. i though money had said this was an easy fight for him?? he's just looking for a way out!!

your new employment piss test is not the same league, no where near as NSAC testing.. so that point is well pointless... and LISTEN.. MANNY AGREED TO BLOOD, YES BLOOD, BLOOD, BLOOD.. (IN CASE YOU DONT UNDERSTAND) TESTING..

.. here's an old video that mayrunner must of gotten a hold of..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JOFXsVAT8_0
                      Last edited by ox805er; 01-08-2010, 01:35 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X