No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather: "I Wanted To Whip Pacquiao's Punk A$$"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by rommel357 View Post
    OMG! For the last time, Manny does not want random blood testing, that is why he compromised with 3 blood test instead. One before the press conference, 30 or 24 days before the fight, and one after the fight.
    OMG! For the last time, how does knowing when your getting the test do anything? I see your another one who doesn't think before they speak!

Comment

• Originally posted by rommel357 View Post
      Because he was compromising along with the blood testing that his camp suggested. He's not the one that started this whole thing and suggested to change the Nevada commission rules and requirements.
      But according to you, they can't do that. It wouldn't be allowed, right?

Comment

• Originally posted by bdevils View Post
        OK, so why should there be an extra risk in it?? Do you even think before you respond to me? *** it, There's not much more to say since you seem stuck in your ways and I guess making sure a sport is clean one doesn't appeal to you
        that a boy.. throw in the towel.. sweet sciense of contradicting yourself.. you went from damage being done.. to taking extra risks?? do you not think?? isnt pacman taking risk by fight much bigger men? i mean he's 5'5"... what's money at? 5' 9.5".. natural welter.. isnt that taking extra risks than normally? or when they were talking yuri foreman 5'11" 170+ lbs on fight night.. isnt that an extra risk?

and i never said a clean sport dont appeal to me.. i just know that there always be cheaters.. there always be casualties in a sport like boxing.. with or without PED's.. there are plenty of measures for a safe and fair fight in tact now.. other than the monitoring of wraps.. tell me how can blood tests clean it up? johnson (100m) beat them in the olympics... "keep digging your own grave" - bdevils 2010
        Last edited by ox805er; 01-08-2010, 02:44 PM. Reason: misquoted bdevils

Comment

• manny vs clottey

manny vs clottey done for march 13th

yet again.. manny takes on someone who might of beat cotto if the fight was in ghana... and mayweather is going into retirement.. or fighting another jr welter in malinaggi.. or maybe the winner of vasquez/marquez 4.. or a remathc with marquez.. too bad corrales, hernandez or gatti are not around.. or he'd fight them..

Comment

• Originally posted by ox805er View Post
            that a boy.. throw in the towel.. sweet sciense of contradicting yourself.. you went from damage being done.. to taking extra risks?? do you not think?? isnt pacman taking risk by fight much bigger men? i mean he's 5'5"... what's money at? 5' 9.5".. natural welter.. isnt that taking extra risks than normally? or when they were talking yuri foreman 5'11" 170+ lbs on fight night.. isnt that an extra risk?

and i never said a clean sport dont appeal to me.. i just know that there always be cheaters.. there always be casualties in a sport like boxing.. with or without PED's.. there are plenty of measures for a safe and fair fight in tact now.. other than the monitoring of wraps.. tell me how can blood tests clean it up? johnson (100m) beat them in the olympics... "you're diggin your own grave" - bdevils 2010
            Are you really ***ing serious? How am I contradicting myself? And throw in the towel?? I come to realize there's no reason to discuss this with you. You either have your head up Pac's ass too far or your just to ****** to understand!!

And the bolded is a prime example of your ignorance...You factor the risks in when moving up in weight you don't factor in ROIDS!! Manny knows damn well what he's doing and the risks involded when moving up in weight as Floyd did...but how can you possibly compare that kind of risk to fighting someone on ROIDS?

Comment

• Get it done!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Modobo3 View Post
                He's not the first to do this...This has already been discussed...both Holyfield and A.Abraham took random blood tests when they were being accused...Took the RANDOM BLOOD TESTS, PASSED and whooped their opponents asses...It's easy...I'd love to see Manny take the tests and see where he stands against Floyd in the ring.

Again...Floyd isn't the first to ask for this.
                Yes i know about the Holyfield situation. Doesn't change the fact that in Manny's case, it is nothing more than a blunt accusation that is pretty insulting if you think about it. Trust me, i wish Manny would've just swallowed his pride and take the damn test, but i do understand his position as well. And now that Floyd made a public statement that he'll agree to 14 days, Manny can't really complain anymore. I wonder if he and Roach even knows about it, and if they do, why the hell they're not jumping all over this.

Comment

OMG! For the last time, how does knowing when your getting the test do anything? I see your another one who doesn't think before they speak!
                  ANd how do you know that what Manny's camp suggested will not show anything, especially the one right after the fight. And Basically what you're saying is that the random blood test that Floyd demanded is not negotiable. It's either random blood test or no fight at all. Guess what, we don't have a fight.

Comment

Are you really ***ing serious? How am I contradicting myself? And throw in the towel?? I come to realize there's no reason to discuss this with you. You either have your head up Pac's ass too far or your just to ****** to understand!!

And the bolded is a prime example of your ignorance...You factor the risks in when moving up in weight you don't factor in ROIDS!! Manny knows damn well what he's doing and the risks involded when moving up in weight as Floyd did...but how can you possibly compare that kind of risk to fighting someone on ROIDS?
                    understand what? is it something you're too dumb to explain properly?? i'm shooting holes in all your theories and this is the best you can come up with?

1st you posted "when the damage was done" implying that you would definately receive roid infflicted damage.. then you said ok.. "why take extra risks" .. and then you say.. "well it's just an extra risk".. so which is it? roids kills, but only if you take the risk?

isnt moving up in weight classes an extra risk? you're litterately too blind to see... and as you may notice (but you're too blind to see my picture) i'm not a pac fan.. i give him the whole credit in the world.. including facing another top welter in clottey, for his accomplishements.. and will not be affected by propaganda started by the mayweahter camp to slurr his name.. give me some positive tests.. or bloddy kneedles of pac, and i'll be the 1st to attack him for the 2 losses of one of my favorite boxers in J.MARQUEZ.. but it is clear to see that you're 100% positive that pacman is on roids.. i hope you're praying for clottey since those risks are not necessary, well according to you.

maybe your head is far up mayrunner ass that you cant keep up with him.. i.e. see link attached. THAT'S YOU ON BOXINGSCENE..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Why-5fkl30w

Comment

• Originally posted by ox805er View Post

and i never said a clean sport dont appeal to me.. i just know that there always be cheaters.. there always be casualties in a sport like boxing.. with or without PED's.. there are plenty of measures for a safe and fair fight in tact now.. other than the monitoring of wraps.. tell me how can blood tests clean it up? johnson (100m) beat them in the olympics... "keep digging your own grave" - bdevils 2010
                      Manny is 5' 61/2" and Floyd is 5' 8". That Foreman fight was never a reality and both fighters came up from lower weights.

Comment

Working...
                      X