No announcement yet.

Amir Khan is a lil ***** for ducking Maidana

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by John-Locke-9-22 View Post

how did i know you were going to turn up!

werent you the guy who thaugh Salita wasnt a bum and would beat Khan?

Comment

Originally posted by John-Locke-9-22 View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Dynamite Kid View Post
        Amir Khan is a lil ***** for ducking Maidana. I heard on the radio that Roach is saying they are gonna vacate rather than face Maidana.

What a ****!
        lol your just hating khan because of the beating he gave to barerra

Comment

Purse bids for the fight end on Jan 18th:

http://www.frankwarren.tv/index.php/...-for-khan.html

Important part at the end though with the all important get out clause:

If Khan choses to follow a different path rather than taking on Maidana, he will have to vacate his title, which he won with a landslide decision over Kotelnik in July.

The purse bids have been called for January 18 at the WBA's offices in Panama

Comment

Originally posted by T-97 View Post
            The way I heard it was that Amir was happy to take the fight but Roach didn't want him too...
            Whats the difference, if Khan was a true Champion and truly wanted the fight he would overrule him, particularly with the inevitable backlash he will get.

Comment

Originally posted by Shattered Jaw View Post
              Maidana is a bigger name than Khan everywhere but the UK. This would be the perfect opponent for Khan:

-Good name
              -HBO would be chomping at the bit for this one
              -Would show Khan could compete with a banger

However, it's very clear Khan is a protected lamb (he is with Roach and Warren after all) who won't face a puncher.
              I'm a Khan fan but lately what Freddie wants is more important than what Amir wants.

Comment

Originally posted by ma51f View Post
                how did i know you were going to turn up!

werent you the guy who thaugh Salita wasnt a bum and would beat Khan?
                So you admit Khan't fights bums....

Comment

Originally posted by John Hue View Post
                  The Surgeon, The problem is he is not his own man. He has more Klingons around him than are in Startrek. Not only does he have Warren and Roach wrapped round him but he is the bread winner for his family ,extended family and mates in Team Khan. They don't want the gravy train to come to an end and this is a recipe for a diet of bums for a very long time. While the paying public are gullible and happy to buy into this crap there is no motivation for him to take a real fight. Why should they take a risk when they can make good money setting up canned boxing matches.Until the paying public get pissed off and stop paying for this charade the circus will continue. Join the dots there is nothing that makes me think we will see him in a competitive fight for years to come. This fight was a critical watershed for me,the fact he is prepared to give up his title to reject a fight I see him winning means he is not going to fight boxers of Maidana level or better for a very long time. That means we are going to see more journeyman bums for him to feast on,not even at Kotelnik risk levels.It is bull****.
                  What ****s me off is Roach said after he beat Salita, "We can take the world! We dont need to fear ANYONE"
                  Bit of a U turn huh!
                  Amir best tell everyone who dont believe in him enough to STFU and just take the fight!

Comment

Originally posted by z0jo View Post
                    lol your just hating khan because of the beating he gave to barerra
                    Khan gets alot of hate for nothing and its bang outta order but This is good reason to have people on the forums slating him

Khan be a man not a Puppet!

Comment

Originally posted by Dynamite Kid View Post
                      Amir Khan is a lil ***** for ducking Maidana. I heard on the radio that Roach is saying they are gonna vacate rather than face Maidana.

What a ****!
                      Wow.

I knew Khan would duck him. Str8 up *****. Khan is a protected fighter.

Comment

Working...
                      X