Collapse
No announcement yet.

Amir Khan is a lil ***** for ducking Maidana

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

big khan supporter bt this is wrong, will get justified criticism, clearly raoch has no faith in khans chin/abilities/defense

Comment

So this is official? If this goes through, it will look bad....

Comment

Khan would beat Maidana i think, they must have something in the pipeline to be avoiding this fight

Comment

I thought Khan wanted the fight?

Comment

Originally posted by Chunk View Post
            I thought Khan wanted the fight?
            yeah I read earlier on that he wanted the fight. intrsting to find out couple of hours later Roach ain't intrested in the fight.

Comment

Hated if he does, hated if he doesn't.

I'm glad Khan is ducking punchers for two reasons -

1) Because he has no chin (Why step in with big hitters when they can exploit his biggest weakness?)

2) Because is pisses you off.

Khan was dismissed as a china chinned fraud by the boxing world the last time he was knocked out. Why would he risk that again? I hope he fights feather fists and feather fists only. The fans are only missing out on big fights because of their hate.

Comment

I don't beleive for one second that Khan wants the fight!! Do you honestly??

Maidana is 5' 9'' only one inch shorter than Khan, he only likes fighting 5' 3'' featherweights and he'll never change. Simple.

Comment

Originally posted by timba1988 View Post

1) Because he has no chin (Why step in with big hitters when they can exploit his biggest weakness?)

Khan was dismissed as a china chinned fraud by the boxing world the last time he was knocked out. Why would he risk that again? I hope he fights feather fists and feather fists only. The fans are only missing out on big fights because of their hate.

Why im not surprised to hear you of all people are riding his nuts, wouldn't have anything to do with the fact you jump to the defence of every! British fighter because your a nationalistic fool!

Why support him when your a Boxing fan who wants to see competitive fights?

If hating is me being a **** because im a Boxing fan who wants to see him in a competitive fight for my entertainment value, then yeah i guess i am a hater.

Comment

Originally posted by Dynamite Kid View Post
                    Amir Khan is a lil ***** for ducking Maidana. I heard on the radio that Roach is saying they are gonna vacate rather than face Maidana.

What a ****!
                    Dynamite Kid, Did they say why they are pulling out of the fight?

Khan can beat Maidana and will easily out-box him, he has gone on record that the Prescott KO was a one off and he does not have chin concerns. It looks like Team Khan don't agree with him.
                    He made a big deal about fighting mandatory Salita now comes a tougher mandatory and it is time to say bye bye. He gets knocked out by a nobody fights a school teacher bum Oisin ***an then head butts a small shot great,then takes on a journeyman who Khan described as the worst world champion ever then beats up padded record Bagel Boy Salita . I don't think wXh is going to be happy about this but if "Khan't take a risk" pulls out of fights that he can win is it any wonder haters feel he is "A Mere Khon". With stunts like this even hard core Khangas need to smoke Ganja to continue believing in this cynical hype job.

I was hoping to see Khan in his first competitive fight and was happy to place the blame of his padded bum beating record on Frank Warren but now he is a free agent that excuse has gone. I am not surprised Khan pulled out. TAKING this fight was critical for me and my support of Khan but I fear we are in for a run of bums for him to lick. With the dynamic duo Roach and Warren calling the shots we may well be in for a run of ***ans and Salitas and not the Malignaggi's or Ortizs as they feed him stiffs in the States to get exposure but to me he is exposed. wXh there is no way I can be a Khanja with stunts like this.

Comment

Originally posted by timba1988 View Post

I understand you're a big Khan fan, but are you really suggesting that he should duck big punchers for the rest of his career?

Perhaps delusional fans and casual fans will buy into, but if what DK reports is true, and he continues on such a path, how do you expect him to be taken seriously or respected?

Comment

Working...
                      X