No announcement yet.

Amir Khan is a lil ***** for ducking Maidana

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by John Hue View Post
    Dynamite Kid, Did they say why they are pulling out of the fight?

Khan can beat Maidana and will easily out-box him, he has gone on record that the Prescott KO was a one off and he does not have chin concerns. It looks like Team Khan don't agree with him.
    He made a big deal about fighting mandatory Salita now comes a tougher mandatory and it is time to say bye bye. He gets knocked out by a nobody fights a school teacher bum Oisin ***an then head butts a small shot great,then takes on a journeyman who Khan described as the worst world champion ever then beats up padded record Bagel Boy Salita . I don't think wXh is going to be happy about this but if "Khan't take a risk" pulls out of fights that he can win is it any wonder haters feel he is "A Mere Khon". With stunts like this even hard core Khangas need to smoke Ganja to continue believing in this cynical hype job.

I was hoping to see Khan in his first competitive fight and was happy to place the blame of his padded bum beating record on Frank Warren but now he is a free agent that excuse has gone. I am not surprised Khan pulled out. TAKING this fight was critical for me and my support of Khan but I fear we are in for a run of bums for him to lick. With the dynamic duo Roach and Warren calling the shots we may well be in for a run of ***ans and Salitas and not the Malignaggi's or Ortizs as they feed him stiffs in the States to get exposure but to me he is exposed. wXh there is no way I can be a Khanja with stunts like this.

I cant remember word for word i heard it on Talksport, basically Roach was saying that Khan is only 50% the fighter he is gonna be and “It's a business and it's about the right fights at the right time. There are some good fights out there for Amir,” Roach told The Sun.

"He can outbox Maidana but he's tough, a good puncher and you don't want to exchange with him too much."
    Last edited by Dynamite Kid; 01-07-2010, 11:41 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dynamite Kid View Post
      Amir Khan is a lil ***** for ducking Maidana. I heard on the radio that Roach is saying they are gonna vacate rather than face Maidana.

What a ****!
      Which radio was that?
      Isnt he in Pakistan right now?That's really bad for boxing.Maidana is a big fight,what a **** these people around Roach are

Comment

"He can outbox Maidana but he's tough, a good puncher and you don't want to exchange with him too much."
        So Roach is basically saying he doesn't want Khan to fight Maidana as he could lose.

That's bull****, take the fight.

Comment

If Khan vacates rather than fight Maidana he will plummet in my estimations. He's in my top 3 favourite fighters right now but that would quickly change, Roach may not want it and i KNOW Warren wont but Ultimatley Amir is his own man and the decision is his, take the fight take the respect and take the victory - LETS ****IN HAVE EM!

I see the fight happening still but like i say if he bails **** em

Comment

Originally posted by timba1988 View Post
            Hated if he does, hated if he doesn't.

I'm glad Khan is ducking punchers for two reasons -

1) Because he has no chin (Why step in with big hitters when they can exploit his biggest weakness?)

2) Because is pisses you off.

Khan was dismissed as a china chinned fraud by the boxing world the last time he was knocked out. Why would he risk that again? I hope he fights feather fists and feather fists only. The fans are only missing out on big fights because of their hate.
            Awful, awful post. Shameful stuff. You are relegated to the same league that other terrible posters such as british_fan reside in.

Comment

Originally posted by The Surgeon View Post
              If Khan vacates rather than fight Maidana he will plummet in my estimations. He's in my top 3 favourite fighters right now but that would quickly change, Roach may not want it and i KNOW Warren wont but Ultimatley Amir is his own man and the decision is his, take the fight take the respect and take the victory - LETS ****IN HAVE EM!

I see the fight happening still but like i say if he bails **** em
              The Surgeon, The problem is he is not his own man. He has more Klingons around him than are in Startrek. Not only does he have Warren and Roach wrapped round him but he is the bread winner for his family ,extended family and mates in Team Khan. They don't want the gravy train to come to an end and this is a recipe for a diet of bums for a very long time. While the paying public are gullible and happy to buy into this crap there is no motivation for him to take a real fight. Why should they take a risk when they can make good money setting up canned boxing matches.Until the paying public get pissed off and stop paying for this charade the circus will continue. Join the dots there is nothing that makes me think we will see him in a competitive fight for years to come. This fight was a critical watershed for me,the fact he is prepared to give up his title to reject a fight I see him winning means he is not going to fight boxers of Maidana level or better for a very long time. That means we are going to see more journeyman bums for him to feast on,not even at Kotelnik risk levels.It is bull****.

Comment

Amir Khan is a lil ***** for ducking Maidana. I heard on the radio that Roach is saying they are gonna vacate rather than face Maidana.

What a ****!
                post a source or stfu

until its confirmed, yo can go fk yourself cos your bul****ting

Comment

The way I heard it was that Amir was happy to take the fight but Roach didn't want him too...

Comment

Originally posted by ma51f View Post
                    post a source or stfu

http://sport.stv.tv/boxing/148780-ro...han-v-maidana/

khan was intersted in the fight but it looks like roach doesnt fancy it just yet

Comment

Originally posted by ma51f View Post
                      post a source or stfu

Comment

Working...
                      X