Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather-Pacquiao: No Deal Reached, Fight Likely Off!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The_Executioner View Post
    Both guys are idiots if they can't try and make it happen down the road...since there egos are too big for it to happen now...
    i agree, but now i don't wanna see either of them fight. ****'em both

Comment

• 10 million

Originally posted by jayblack View Post
      How ridiculous does 10mil per lb sound to you??? To me that;s uterly ridiculous. How ridiculous does having random blood test for both fighters, to know that both fighters are clean for the biggest event in boxing history to take place. To me that sounds pretty reasonable. 24 days before a fight is more than enough time to put anything in your system... Manny may very well be innocent, but his actions remind me of Mark Mcguire.
      Both are ridiciluous. 10 million, I think, was just a number thrown out there. Their initial ultimatum was that if Mayweather was EVEN over 147lbs, the fight was OFF so I gues they took the lessor of two evils. ala Marquez fight.

Comment

• There will be a new deadline monday.....I still think this fight gets done

Comment

• Originally posted by Easy Work Sr. View Post

you blame Floyd for merely requesting both fighters get random blood tests?

Here we go..

And Yes I do. Cause the punk ass Crackhead Sr started this mess..

Only reason why he said Pac was steroids was cas he was scared that he son will lose finaly by a asian

they started this so they can have a excuse if they lose.

they started this cause they were jealous of pac.

Comment

• Originally posted by Random1 View Post
            "We'd all have to be morons to not let this happen." - Richard Schaefer

I guess I've lost hope that this'll come off. Until tonight I was still holding out that someone would back down (preferrably both men would swallow some pride), but now I think I've wasted my time.

Thanks for nothing, guys.
            The good thing is Atleast Schafer is admiting he is a moron.

Comment

• we,the boxing fans are the loser that this fight did not pushed through

Comment

• fuk pac
                fuk floyd

Comment

• Originally posted by bxr09 View Post
                  Both are ridiciluous. 10 million, I think, was just a number thrown out there. Their initial ultimatum was that if Mayweather was EVEN over 147lbs, the fight was OFF so I gues they took the lessor of two evils. ala Marquez fight.
                  10 mill / lbs above 147 is justified because floyd cheated jmm... he has a history of cheating on the weigh in.

Comment

• damn i just saw this **** on ESPN watchin the lakers game it was breaking news... oh well , i guess floyd mayweather fans should be happy, he'l move on to an easier fight and keep his unbeaten record which is what you guys love so much...

mayweather vs m. hatton ---- il be shakin my head the whole night
                    pacquiao vs foreman ---- at least manny will gain a 8th title in this one, floyd wont gain *****tt, except more criticism and it will add to the fact that floyd is quite simply a PU$$Y ...

damn floyd wont even consider fightin the winner of berto-mosley, or even cotto, or clottey, or quintana, or at least timothy bradley. floyd has stamped himself "the ultimate ducker"

Comment

• F*** off Fraud Gayweather, admit it you are born american COWARD...

Go fight Calderon and Luevano both runner inside the ring..

Comment

Working...
                      X