Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather-Pacquiao: No Deal Reached, Fight Likely Off!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Go Blue View Post
    everybody in this thread should be pissed.
    Burner banned again?

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
      no blood test has ever successfully deteched HGH use.

floyd is ducking pac. floyd has a history of ducking the best fights.

Who says Pac is on HGH??

So your telling me HGH won't show up in the appropriate blood chem test??

Comment

Originally posted by Talisayen View Post
        yeah, **** both of them.

**** floyd
        **** pacquiao

Agreed

**** THEM BOTH FOR ALL TIME

Comment

floyd should have just dropped the test BS.
          he should've shown the world what a great fighter he is and how easy it is for him to dismantle a one dimensional fighter. didn't mayweather senior said, with or without roid, lil floyd will beat that lil midget???

goodwork mayweather clan in ducking and destroying a mans reputation.

Comment

fight is off thanks to floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by check hook View Post
              Who says Pac is on HGH??

So your telling me HGH won't show up in the appropriate blood chem test??
              team mayweather and *****s accuse pac of HGH use.

there's 2 threads on the front page that says HGH has never been successfully detected by blood tests.

Comment

So... can we now, if we read the article, conclude that NO, PACQUIAO WAS NOT OKAY WITH TAKING BLOOD TESTS UP UNTIL TWO DAYS BEFORE THE FIGHT?

I mean, some posters have harped on this, claiming to have quotes proving it, and clearly, that's just a bunch of hogwash.

Comment

Originally posted by Murder1 View Post
                  This is a disgrace! 24 days. Floyd should just drop-it and kick ****** Manny's ass.
                  Manny wouldnt budge from 30 days to 24 , Floyd went and accepted 24 ***en days as the cut off and Manny stopped the fight because he wants 30 ,,, *** Manny that is straight up bull**** and a duck !!

Comment

This hurts the image of both fighters. Yeah, who does Floyd think he is ordering tests that the commission doesn't even require; BUT, why can't Manny put aside his pride and do a two week blood test for the sake of all of us who pay both of these guys salaries with all the PPV bucks we've shelled out over the years? I'm utterly suprised that the leeches and blood-suckers that hang around these guys couldn't convince them to fight. Thats alot of money to walk away from. At least this should finally prove that neither May nor Pac view the other as "easy work".

Comment

"We'd all have to be morons to not let this happen." - Richard Schaefer

I guess I've lost hope that this'll come off. Until tonight I was still holding out that someone would back down (preferrably both men would swallow some pride), but now I think I've wasted my time.

Thanks for nothing, guys.

Comment

Working...
                      X