Comments Thread For: Pacquiao "Dirty Test" Penalties Blasted By Arum

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheTruthHurts View Post
    Its called boxing. Not roiding.

admit it your ego hurts the runner's specialties are pot shot and running LOL

and thanks stroids for floyds brittle hands and xylociane, floyd can pot shot all the time LOL

Comment

LOL this is all to funny really............

Let the circus continue, the fight will be made in january. If not Top Rank and GBP are morons.

Comment

Originally posted by MindBat View Post
        In Arum's opinion, he doesn't think it'll happen. He didn't say he knows it won't happen.

"...It's impossible and it's not going to happen...at least right now."

What do you make of that? Be honest.
        No, I'm referring to Arum's rejection of the supposed secret deal that if Pacquiao tested positive it would kept secret. Isn't that ridiculous? Mayweather could possibly lose and no-one would know about it...what crazy idiot would agree to that deal? Do you believe Golden Boy would agree to that? That means Tim Smith is making it up!!!
        Last edited by rao007; 12-30-2009, 01:43 PM.

Comment

Arum saiad the fight was done atleast 3 times. ****in dumbass

Comment

Originally posted by bigboxingfan View Post
            bob you boy is finished. Wait until he knocks out a 154 pound fighter. Then there will be more questions.
            lol yep but they wont knock him out bob prob already told them to go the distance lol

Comment

Originally posted by mclovin View Post
              admit it your ego hurts the runner's specialties are pot shot and running LOL

and thanks stroids for floyds brittle hands and xylociane, floyd can pot shot all the time
              LOL
              Isnt Floyd willing to take the random drug tests?

You are really reaching with all your Mayweather hate.

Comment

Originally posted by MIT.Engineer View Post
                Wow typical *****
                Not really only a ****in Pacroid lol will say that this has no neg effect on Pac...to say that shows ur not a boxing fan jus a Pac fan. Piont is Pac is looking bad to turn down 25-40 mil....somethin is goin on. Now b4 i was blaming Ariza and sayin Pac might not no it might not be his fault but now I dont kno...he's looking bad

Comment

Originally posted by mclovin View Post
                  this is ******ed jealousy right here LOL

too bad floyd couldnt KO his opponents LOL
                  I bet Pac wont KO Yuri...not cuz he cant but cuz they wont want ppl askin how he did it and y wont he take the random blood test...random being the key word

Comment

I'm not saying that the drug testing penalty rumors are true but WHY WOULD FREDDIE ROACH OR PACQUIAO'S CAMP ADMIT THAT THEY REQUESTED TO KNOW THE FINE FOR A FAILED TEST OR REQUESTED TO KEEP THE RESULTS PRIVATE?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Chago View Post
                      I haven't heard yet from Mayweather camp they are trying to get another option, THEY are focused on PBF vs PAC...

And in PAC's Team the only thing I see is exploring other options...that's BS
                      PBF will fight Matt Hatton if they dont fight. PBF been said he wanted to fight in England plus if Ricky comes back and can beat a JMM he will fight PBF over seas and it will generate big bucks cuz of Hatton. jus my opinion but I can see now that the Pac team is afraid of PBF's boxing skill, not his power they r worried he will break Pac down like he did hatton

Comment

Working...
                      X