No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao "Dirty Test" Penalties Blasted By Arum

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blood Test & Penalties Are All The Mayweathers Making

The Mayweathers started it, they should end it. In short, Floyd Jr. the MONEY don't want to fight Manny Pacquaio .... All they want is media coverage without a fight .... This just reinforced that Floyd Jr. is CHICKEN, pok pok putak .... pok pok putak ....

Comment

Originally posted by JuicyJones View Post
      I'm not saying that the drug testing penalty rumors are true but WHY WOULD FREDDIE ROACH OR PACQUIAO'S CAMP ADMIT THAT THEY REQUESTED TO KNOW THE FINE FOR A FAILED TEST OR REQUESTED TO KEEP THE RESULTS PRIVATE?
      And if don't believe the drug testing penalty rumours why would you believe Pacquiao camp or Freddie Roach requested them in the first place?

Comment

Originally posted by mclovin View Post
        the slick african american runner is afraid and ducking the midget asian...

oh man, this is very unacceptable in the history of america and boxing world

LOLOLOL
        I never thought I would see a Filipino duck the biggest challenge in his career because he knew he would get busted taking steroids.

Comment

Originally posted by p4p-champ View Post
          Well, i guess that the end of that. Until later on this year...sometimes though, i can't help wonder if this is intentionally the biggest fight hype ever produced in history.

...i know, wishful thinking.
          Dan R. of ESPN did a chat where he said he wish it was jus more hype but that its not, it got so bad tha Arum (top rank) and Ric (GBP) had to step back and let other high up execs handle the deal cuz they were gettin to emotional...im now lookin 4ward to Berto and SSM hope cotto gets the winner

Comment

Originally posted by GameBullDawg View Post
            Pit General sez:

This is not boxing anymore ,,, this is SLANDER and DEFAMATION BORN OUT of GREED and JEALOUSY, and Covetousness !!!!

Is There a Test to Detect HGH Use?
            ds_8342df04-29a2-4d5b-9482-897832527fa3 Contributor
            By Danny Djeljosevic
            eHow Contributing Writer
            Article Rating: (0 Ratings)

Human growth hormone (HGH) has found use as a performance-enhancing drug for athletes, often used in tandem with anabolic steroids. As a result, a need has arisen for a test to detect HGH use.

Background
            1. Human growth hormone causes the liver to produce insulin-like growth factor 1 (IGF-1), which promotes growth of the bones, organs and muscles.
            Blood Test
            2. In 2004, one of the first major HGH tests debuted at the Athens, Greece Summer Olympic Games in the form of a blood test.
            Effectiveness of Blood Test
            3. Positive tests have not surfaced because athletes often take the drug during the off-season and the blood test can only detect HGH between 24 and 48 hours after use. Furthermore, many organizations, like Major League Baseball, do not allow blood testing for their players.
            Urine Test
            4. In 2008, USA Today reported that a collaboration between American and Italian scientists produced a test that detects HGH use via urine samples.
            Effectiveness of Urine Test
            5. According to USA Today, the urine test can detect HGH two weeks after use. This is because the test involves a particle that traps HGH molecules and amplifies their presence so the hormone can be identified.

Why even bother man they will all ignor this or act like they know better.

Comment

Originally posted by mclovin View Post
              admit it your ego hurts the runner's specialties are pot shot and running LOL

and thanks stroids for floyds brittle hands and xylociane, floyd can pot shot all the time LOL
              Dude no1 is running exect Pac the lil **** is on somethin...jeez put the pipe down and stop huggin Pacs nuts and maybe u can admit the **** lookin bad for Pac...yea no out right proof but Pac and Arum keep givin ev1 reasons to blev he is juicing

Comment

This starts really to become annoying. I am a pacquiao fan, i hope he didn't juiced, thiis would be a setback for me. I don't know why he don't accept that test. How ever i hope this belongs to a promo strategy and the fight is mad in march

Comment

This is exhausting, I'm done trying to keep up, anybody know who's the dumbass Journalist that made those statements? If it really is untrue, that dude should be exposed, fired and sued.

I mean I dont really care when exactly the fight happens in 2010 as long as it happens. Pac can go fight Yuri and Floyd should fight the likes of Martinez or Williams maybe even Bradley.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Chago View Post
                    I haven't heard yet from Mayweather camp they are trying to get another option, THEY are focused on PBF vs PAC...

And in PAC's Team the only thing I see is exploring other options...that's BS

Because maybe he still wants to get paid dum dum. Why should Floyd be responsible for Manny not getting paid?

Comment

Fighting Matt hatton now whose ducking who. there is mosley, cotto, P.williams. You should just shot the f@ck up cause you don't know how to match a good fight. All you after is an easy fight for chicken floyd.

Comment

Working...
                      X