No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao "Dirty Test" Penalties Blasted By Arum

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MOREBASS View Post
    Bob Arum has the March date on HBO you ****ing ******. Which is why they are trying to find a replacement if this fight falls through for whatever reason.

You are a ****ing idiot. Kill yourself.
    OK ****head i answer to why PBF cud not fight those ppl u name now u go kill urself. U cant come up with a reason that make sense why Pac whose **** is current in ur mouth wont take it out of ur mouth so he can take a blood test.....so one u work that out then u can hit me up but the fights u name cant fight PBF cuz they either already have a fight or jus fought.....so u dont know **** but wat Pacroids balls smell like lol

ps and it wasnt even talking to u it was some1 else post lol get a life man get from behind the keyboard meet a girl and stop humpin that post of Pacriod in ur room lol:*******:
    Last edited by odogg8121; 12-30-2009, 02:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by FLYBOY View Post
      sure Bob Arum, we believe you. you are the most trustworthy and truthful person ever
      HAHA.
      floyds the most honest guy in boxing

Comment

Originally posted by odogg8121 View Post
        Not true, I read it, but if the test aren't that good and it prob wont catch him.....then y wont he take it???????
        those test are so accurate that they couldn't find anything in manny ramirez system

Comment

Wut da *** chicken floyd can only fight on march. what an idiot the march date was for pacquiao to fight chicken floyd just admit he doesn't want to fight any legit fighter as mosley and P.williams. March is bul***** excuse

Comment

Originally posted by letsgobrady View Post
            those test are so accurate that they couldn't find anything in manny ramirez system
            That was my point...manny needs to take this test plain and simple....if I told my job i dont want a random im sure they wud say im on something

Comment

Originally posted by odogg8121 View Post
              how, cuz he wants to make sure Pac not on somethin.....why u think the Paulie fight not happening cuz Paulies trainer said he want Pac to take the test lmao dude u cant put this one on PBF but u can keep tryin
              pac said yes to a test but not before the fight. if he was on anything they will find it after the fight. if pac was on something then why would he agree to a test when he could tell the mayweathers to *** off its not in the rules, but he has agreed to take it anyway but not before the fight, thats called a compromise. mayweather wont compromise means he doesn't want the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by mclovin View Post
                the slick african american runner is afraid and ducking the midget asian...

oh man, this is very unacceptable in the history of america and boxing world

LOLOLOL
                ?????????????

Comment

Originally posted by fcastro1 View Post
                  pac said yes to a test but not before the fight. if he was on anything they will find it after the fight. if pac was on something then why would he agree to a test when he could tell the mayweathers to *** off its not in the rules, but he has agreed to take it anyway but not before the fight, thats called a compromise. mayweather wont compromise means he doesn't want the fight.
                  another Pacriod who dont kno wat ur talking about.....Pac only agreed to schedule test not randoms...cuz he can study for a test he knows is coming duh...try again this is not on PBF but keep tryin im listening.....

Comment

Originally posted by MOREBASS View Post
                    Bob Arum has the March date on HBO you ****ing ******. Which is why they are trying to find a replacement if this fight falls through for whatever reason.

You are a ****ing idiot. Kill yourself.
                    Not true at all, HBO owns that date not Arum, Arum said it himself. He is looking for other options in case HBO gives that date to Golden Boy or anyone else for another fight if the fight between Mayweather and Pac is not made. He said he is thinking of the 20th as a possibility or another date in March. But then again this Arum so you can't trust a bone in his body. But HBO owns that date not Arum.

Comment

Originally posted by elmalo29 View Post
                      Sorry bob but this **** will not go away. As long as pac continues to refuse the testing, this mess will continue. I don't understand why PAC don't just comply and move on with this fight. It don't make sense letting his image and career get destroyed over a random blood test. It's a damn shame.
                      Sorry Cotto is finished. I hope Pac moves on. dont fight gayweather he doesnt deserve it. You can always come back to the Philippines with proud Filipinos supporting you unlike these gullible US mediamen who push you to the top, then pull you back just like that. Ignore these men Pac.
                      Last edited by rocky_balboa23; 12-30-2009, 02:37 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X