No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Plans Legal Battle With Mayweathers, Golden Boy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• oh, i forgot about Junior.

The Rugged Man interview, where he comments on Pacquiao's performances on the ring, saying the Philippines has the best illegal steroids.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben d great View Post
      Its not an opinion, he did say it, he just say thats an opinion when Mannys team planning to file the case.
      malice > opinion.

Comment

• better merge this thread with the other ones

Comment

• Originally posted by Easy-E View Post
          Again, Floyd Mayweather Jr never claimed Pac was taking steroids. He only said he wanted to ensure it was a fair fight.
          Pac does not have a case.

“Floyd Mayweather Sr.:

"I don't think he can beat Lil' Floyd with steroids in him or not." (Grand Rapids Press)

"Man, that guy is on something. There's no way in the world he's going to be walking back a big man like that...I know Floyd is the best, but when your opponent uses something illegal, even the best can get hurt." (Sports Illustrated)

Now, I say to Floyd Mayweather Jr., don’t be a coward and face me in the ring, mano-a-mano and shut your big, pretty mouth, so we can show the world who is the true king of the ring," said Pacquiao.

Comment

• If pacquiao starts suing people than that makes him look ten times as guilty..

Comment

• Originally posted by corpse elf View Post
              If pacquiao starts suing people than that makes him look ten times as guilty..
              nope. if a neighbor constantly accuses you in public that you use illegal drugs, you'll file a lawsuit too, believe me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Killa_Kali View Post
                Floyd Mayweather Sr.:

"I don't think he can beat Lil' Floyd with steroids in him or not." (Grand Rapids Press)

"Man, that guy is on something. There's no way in the world he's going to be walking back a big man like that...I know Floyd is the best, but when your opponent uses something illegal, even the best can get hurt." (Sports Illustrated)
                No case , Pac will lose badly .

Comment

• Not sure how many of you know anything about how the law and courts actually work here, but odds are VERY high that this never gets to a court room. Odds are even higher that it gets tossed out if it does.

Comment

• Originally posted by Athrun340 View Post
                    According to a published report on Philboxing.com, WBO welterweight champion Manny Pacquiao has ordered his promoter Bob Arum of Top Rank to file a lawsuit in the next few days against Floyd Mayweather Jr, Floyd Mayweather Sr and Golden Boy Promotions. According to Pacquiao, his character and person has been questioned, maligned, damaged and tarnished by baseless and false accusations [Click Here To Read More]
                    This is just some of what they said:

“Floyd Mayweather Sr.:

Now, I say to Floyd Mayweather Jr., don’t be a coward and face me in the ring, mano-a-mano and shut your big, pretty mouth, so we can show the world who is the true king of the ring," said Pacquiao.

Comment

• Originally posted by rsx03wba View Post
                      ha pac is a cheat
                      No hes not

Comment

Working...
                      X