Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Plans Legal Battle With Mayweathers, Golden Boy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Killa_Kali View Post
    wrong.

Most jurisdictions also recognize "per se" defamation, where the allegations are presumed to cause damage to the plaintiff. Typically, the following may consititute defamation per se:

Attacks on a person's professional character or standing;
    Allegations that an unmarried person is unchaste;
    Allegations that a person is infected with a ***ually transmitted disease;
    Allegations that the person has committed a crime of moral turpitude;
    that's true but seniors comments don't fall in any of this...do you know that if he ACTUALLY was accused of defamation than boxingscene and all the newspapers that published that defamation can be sued as well? In addition to a person who publishes a "known" false statement or anyone who republishes a defamatory statement is also liable fore defamation, even if he or she cites the original source of the defamation?

what do you think his damages would be? he wouldn't be losing money by being accused of steroids...he simply can comply with simple testing...and that's not too much to ask the plaintiff to go out of the way to do...he is a professional athlete for christ sakes!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
      All he needed to do was take the test. Pacquiao keeps digging himself into a bigger hole. This will backfire, watch.
      This is the best move by Pac against the baseless accusations hurled by the convicted drug smuggler Floyd Sr. The Mayweathers have tarnished Pacquiao's image by subjecting him to trial by publicity, making innuendos that his achievement is aided by PEDS.

Comment

Originally posted by M.I.C. View Post
        Pacquiao has slandered himself by refusing to take RANDOM Tests
        See how ****** that statement was ???????? YOU cannot get by with Slander !!!

I hope Pac sues them til they cry UNCLE !!!!! No one has the right to destroy somebody else s Name !!!!

There are many Dumbass's on this forum !!!

The real bulldog was the one in my Avatar !!!!! The Real Deal !!!!

Comment

When Floyd fought Corrales he dedicated the fight to battered women around the world, got a feeling he's going to dedicate this fight to all the clean athletes in sports today.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
            This is a ***** move.
            no that is just the way the court of law is conducted. If you cant back up your claims with solid proof you face counter suits against you.

Comment

schaefer owned himself

proven hypocrite

they just don't want it with manny, period nyahahaahah

Comment

Originally posted by S a m u r a i View Post
                I'm blazed already.

Merry Christmas to all my fellow *******s.

**** Mayweather. **** GBP.
                The Pit General Sez ,,, Merry Christmas to you

Comment

Originally posted by mclovin View Post
                  and dont speak it either because you sound garbage and ******.
                  i sound garbage? that makes sense...why don't you add your "lawyer" input since you know so much about law to say i don't know what i'm talking about..yeah you can't because your a dumbass

Comment

Pac wont sue because it would be a waste of time. Even if he twst negative in court he defense would just point out it would be ****** and pointless to juice during a trial. The only way They would have a chance is if they could prove Sr. Knew what he was saying was false and said it anyway. Manny and camp are smarter than that.

Comment

Originally posted by onedream722 View Post
                      that's true but seniors comments don't fall in any of this...do you know that if he ACTUALLY was accused of defamation than boxingscene and all the newspapers that published that defamation can be sued as well? In addition to a person who publishes a "known" false statement or anyone who republishes a defamatory statement is also liable fore defamation, even if he or she cites the original source of the defamation?

what do you think his damages would be? he wouldn't be losing money by being accused of steroids...he simply can comply with simple testing...and that's not too much to ask the plaintiff to go out of the way to do...he is a professional athlete for christ sakes!!!!!!
                      if it's printed in newspapers, that would be libel.

if the steroid accusations cause him to lose income, he can sue for damages.

Comment

Working...
                      X