No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Plans Legal Battle With Mayweathers, Golden Boy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by markfrombrookly View Post
    Pac won't win. There's something called FREEDOM OF SPEECH. Mayweather Snr and Jr and entitled to their OPINION which they both stated was their opinion.
    We don't care if Pac's gonna win or not......we want the lawsuit to commence!!

GJ Pac!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Killa_Kali View Post
      nope. if a neighbor constantly accuses you in public that you use illegal drugs, you'll file a lawsuit too, believe me.
      are u ****en that stupid? whether i would file the lawsuit doesnt make a damn difference..manny LOOKS GUILTY no matter which way u look at it. all this talk about 30 day this and no random that makes him look GUILTY..

u just dont see it do u? I mean youre such a pacfan that u just see an alternate world through your eyes dont you? in where manny is god and u live your life in this bubble that he created for u...

buddy wake the **** up cause ESPN and MANY other sporting and news outlest are suggesting this and that idiot Manny's own bull**** suggestions and offers isnt helping this matter..

Comment

• Originally posted by RodBarker View Post
        Yeah why dont you go find where I hate on Manny lol , ol killa kali , lol thats a great name what was wrong with your own , you might be subconsciously accountable for your bull**** if you used your own name lol .
        jeebus. at least give your legal insight on the issue if you want this to be a good discussion. see how your hate has caused your blood pressure to rise? take it easy on yourself, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by markfrombrookly View Post
          Pac won't win. There's something called FREEDOM OF SPEECH. Mayweather Snr and Jr and entitled to their OPINION which they both stated was their opinion.
          theres a limit to every freedom my friend.

if you can just hide behind freedom of speech all the time then there wouldnt be such things as libel, slander, defamation, etc...

"I don't think he can beat Lil' Floyd with steroids in him or not." (Grand Rapids Press)

"Man, that guy is on something. There's no way in the world he's going to be walking back a big man like that...I know Floyd is the best, but when your opponent uses something illegal, even the best can get hurt." (Sports Illustrated)

that is the definition of libel, slander and defamation.
          they have a serious case against SR.

Comment

• Originally posted by corpse elf View Post
            are u ****en that stupid? whether i would file the lawsuit doesnt make a damn difference..manny LOOKS GUILTY no matter which way u look at it. all this talk about 30 day this and no random that makes him look GUILTY..

u just dont see it do u? I mean youre such a pacfan that u just see an alternate world through your eyes dont you? in where manny is god and u live your life in this bubble that he created for u...

buddy wake the **** up cause ESPN and MANY other sporting and news outlest are suggesting this and that idiot Manny's own bull**** suggestions and offers isnt helping this matter..
            if its on tv, it must be true. i never did think of you as that impressionable. let me clear up some facts for your to consider.

pacquiao has tested clean in all of the doping tests required by law.

a convicted felon and his son -his next opponent - accused him both directly and indirectly of using illegal drugs.

pacquiao says he is willing to submit to any blood test, but not on the actual day of the fight.

who's pulling up the bs flag here? certainly not his camp. he wants to clear his name.

Comment

• where did motofan go? i simply mentioned hopkins and the word jurisprudence. is the google server down? lulz

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben d great View Post
                “Floyd Mayweather Sr.:

"I don't think he can beat Lil' Floyd with steroids in him or not." (Grand Rapids Press)

"Man, that guy is on something. There's no way in the world he's going to be walking back a big man like that...I know Floyd is the best, but when your opponent uses something illegal, even the best can get hurt." (Sports Illustrated)

Now, I say to Floyd Mayweather Jr., don’t be a coward and face me in the ring, mano-a-mano and shut your big, pretty mouth, so we can show the world who is the true king of the ring," said Pacquiao.
                So again where did Floyd mayweather Jr. say Pac was taking steroids?

Comment

jeebus. at least give your legal insight on the issue if you want this to be a good discussion. see how your hate has caused your blood pressure to rise? take it easy on yourself, man.
                  OK you lose again Manny has no case lol .

" In the various US states, whether by case law or legislation, there are generally several "privileges" that can get a defamation case dismissed without proceeding to trial. These include the litigation privilege, which makes statements made in the context of litigation non-actionable, and the allegedly defamatory statement being "fair comment and criticism", as it is important to society that everyone be able to comment on matters of public interest. "

Now Floyd Snr being and expert in the field of training fighters would come under " fair comment and criticsm "

Its very hard to win a defamation case , Pac has no hope in this .

You Pac fanboys are getting flogged in all this debate , your ship is sinking .

Comment

where did motofan go? i simply mentioned hopkins and the word jurisprudence. is the google server down? lulz
                    Well as it turns out some of us dont sit online all day hoping to argue. You know what the word means. I know what it means. I dont feel like playing games with you tonight. If you want to bet points that Pac wont win this case/it wont go to trial, feel free to let me know. Other then that I'll leave you to look up all the words you want.

Comment

• Originally posted by Motofan View Post
                      Well as it turns out some of us dont sit online all day hoping to argue. You know what the word means. I know what it means. I dont feel like playing games with you tonight. If you want to bet points that Pac wont win this case/it wont go to trial, feel free to let me know. Other then that I'll leave you to look up all the words you want.
                      google was down huh? lolz

sig it. i say pac wins his case. your 70k to my 70k since you're so confident.

Comment

Working...
                      X