• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ray` View Post
    What accusation???
    Best siggy on the scene..real talk.

Comment

• Originally posted by Xeraser View Post
      I've seen this many times now, yesterday Pac said that he's ok with all the blood test anytime except on the day of fight. Is that reasonable enough for you.
      When you want to throw an exception into the equation you change the context of the subject matter. It changes from random to not random.

Originally posted by FELiX STURM View Post
      See there lies the trick..these test are only worth doing when the person doesn't know when..they do it to athletes without letting them know else there would be no point of doing it.
      Exactly. Doesn't get any clearer than that.

Originally posted by Ray` View Post
      Its either some of these guys have never stepped inside a school before or the might be ******ed, Random is random....How is a test random when you want a cut off date???
      I think someone should ask an official of the USADA, For The Record, what "random" really means and stands for. Some people still don't get it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray` View Post
        What accusation???
        Ding Ding Ding... They asked for a test to be taken by both Fighters. Mayweather should sue himself as well for the "accusation". This is a mistep. I don't even think Manny is cheating witch makes it worse.

Comment

• Originally posted by Haglerwins View Post
          It's going to have to be proved it was done maliciously. What if Mayweather was genuinely concerned that he felt the fighter he had an opinion on was a cheat? How does it leave the realm of opinion from a trainer who has no ties to Wild Card to legitimate accuser as if he had real knowledge of the situation?
          Direct quotes from Floyd Mayweather Sr.

"I don't think he can beat Lil' Floyd with steroids in him or not."

"I know Floyd is the best. But when [your opponent] uses something illegal, even the best can get hurt."

I can smell malice from senior a mile away.

Comment

• Originally posted by Killa_Kali View Post

"I know Floyd is the best. But when [your opponent] uses something illegal, even the best can get hurt."

Whoa boy. That'll do it.

The second bold is really the cincher.

Comment

Forget the malice, that is outright libel there.

Comment

This is probably just me. But isn't it more credible evidence if Sr. had stated:

"I know Floyd is the best. But when [Manny Pacquiao] uses something illegal, even the best can get hurt." ?

He didn't say that, did he?

Comment

• Originally posted by DontHitMyNuts View Post
                  smart move by pacquiao

he'll get millions out of this
                  Pacman will be laughed out of the court. What did either of them say or do, to accuse pacman of taking steriods? Are we now saying requesting a blood test is illegal, and a act of accusation?

Pacman has 0 grounds here
                  Last edited by wpink1; 12-25-2009, 12:14 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by wpink1 View Post
                    Pacman will be laughed out of the court. What did either of them say or do, to accuse Mayweather of taking steriods? Are we now saying requesting a blood test is illegal, and a act of accusation?

Pacman has 0 grounds here
                    I think you meant: What did either of them say or do, to accuse Pacquiao of taking steriods?

Comment

• Floyd Mayweather SR. is not a representative of the Mayweather team. It will be easy for Mayweather team to show he was speaking on his on merits, just like he was about to train DLH to beat him, all the battles between father and son. This is the dumbest lawsuit ever, and simply an attempt to avert the attention from his refusal to take a simple test.

Comment

Working...
                      X