Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Makes sense..

I got you.

Originally posted by spinika7 View Post
    i suspect plenty of athletes...not just in boxing..i say to any1 who listens how easy it is to avoid getting caught....i remember many yrs ago a friend asked if i watched tour de france (he was a massive fan)....my reply...i don't watch it because it is full of cheaters who all dope.....he thought i was exaggerating @ first until all these guys started testing positivve.....i remember the yr landis won...same friend going on about how phenomenal the performance was....all i saw was landis finish the hill stage looking like he coud go again...whilst meantime my boy cadel evans was completely ****ed out, cracked lips, looking like he had been beaten in a sack.....a few days later landis tested postive for ped's...

Needless to say the same friend dosen't get as much enjoyment from watching tour de farce anymore.........i thought armstrong was on something for the longest time.....but his record of testing says otherwise.........

Comment

• Originally posted by Six Shooter View Post
      FFS it's not about believing Mayweather, it's why would someone that has been accused not want to agree to tests that would clear him? It's not just me that thinks refusing it makes him look su****ious it's fans, boxers, sports writers, boxing experts. If you've nothing to hide take the tests.
      So if every one you come across to accused you of using roids will you subject yourself to drug test?

Comment

• Originally posted by Haglerwins View Post
        Not really. Only case Manny probably has is against Floyd Jr. himself. This is grandstanding to not look defenseless while he gets trashed in the U.S. sports media.
        Yeah....really. GBP look like complete arses having said they wouldnt have Mosley tested against Zab because they felt Shane "shouldnt be treated as a cheat". This was Shane Mosley. An admitted drugs cheat. But now they're demanding Pac take a test to fight any of their fighters.

The Mayweathers have tried to accuse Pac of steroid use.....with ZERO evidence. Now they'll have a lawsuit to deal with.

Not looking good for them. Pac has done nothing wrong.

Comment

• I want to see them in the ring of course...

and I want to see Pac take the USADA then offer Jr. 30% of the pot..just for the hassle or walk away. against Paulie,,no way I'll pay 50 bucks.

Originally posted by damned1974 View Post
          It doesn't prove him innocent or guilty at this stage.It sends doubt to the public if anything.
          As far as a lawsuit goes-it simply is not that easy.In reality,it can take years to sort and succeed even if all the facts are there.Keep in mind that even a judge would believe it to be odd that Manny doesn't take a test such as this.
          You also have to be able to PROVE that it is affecting you in one way or another (financial hardship,mental distress, as a result of the defamation).If anything,Pacquiao's team are aware of the response from the public if he refuses this-he knows that it can tarnish his reputation,but still neglects to these tests.You can bet that Mayweather's team will also say that the only reason they are in court is because of Manny's refusal to submit to this style of testing as the terms of the fight.
          Lets be honest-wouldn't you prefer to see him pass these tests and fight Mayweather,or are you going to pay 50 dollars to see Manny fight Malignaggi in a fight that is so predictable that it is sickening.

Comment

• Originally posted by burnoksan View Post
            I forgot this one other detail... you are actually reversing what has taken humanity 500 years to enshrine as a universal human right... the right to due process. It means, among other things, that every man is presumed innocent until proven guilty. You are reversing this by putting the burden on Pacquiao to prove he is innocent (he is guilty until he can prove his innocence). Go back to the dark ages my friend, you don't belong in this time and age.
            Nice rebuttal dude.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
              Yeah....really. GBP look like complete arses having said they wouldnt have Mosley tested against Zab because they felt Shane "shouldnt be treated as a cheat". This was Shane Mosley. An admitted drugs cheat. But now they're demanding Pac take a test to fight any of their fighters.

The Mayweathers have tried to accuse Pac of steroid use.....with ZERO evidence. Now they'll have a lawsuit to deal with.

Not looking good for them. Pac has done nothing wrong.
              Team Pac has no case, I've given full detail on how they don't have it in several threads. It's grandstanding to not look weak to GB and May promotions.

No comment on the GBP CEO other than he clearly does what's best for whoever he represents.

Comment

• Originally posted by iloveboxing2 View Post
                but because you think that way, you can be called a MORON..What did the NASC, they test the boxers too...Why don't you just write a letter to the Congress to disband the commission. You are thingking one side..only.
                Wow-doesn't take much to get your feelings hurt and start name-calling eh? Look,you are just going to have to accept that not everyone wants to over-protect a fighter who "has nothing to hide" (or does he-who knows).Next you are going to tell me that Boxingscene can get sued for conspiracy because they write things that can be percieved to contradict the innocence of Manny.
                The truth is,you are doing everything possible to act like it is acceptable to cover up accusations.I just come from the school of thought that if someone accuses you of something,you should have a personal obligation to prove them wrong and let the public judge them afterwards-not hardly as bad as you make it out to be....

Comment

• I don't know if this article was posted here already but it really makes you think about the sincerity of this blood testing GBP and mayweather wants. Pacman could use this one as an evidence that they're really in it to tarnish his name and reputation.

Promoter balked at blood testing for Mosley in 2008
                  http://www.usatoday.com/sports/boxin...oodtests_N.htm

I don't know why some Floyd fans still keeps on defending Money May or his father when clearly they are in the wrong.

Comment

• manny aint on steroids floyds just making excuses as usual

Comment

• Arum wants that fight..just because..

he started this media circus..Arum wants to beat him up legally via Pac. Pac is a nice guy but he is a robot.

Comment

Working...
                      X