Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Plans Legal Battle With Mayweathers, Golden Boy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
    This has really backfired on the Mayweathers and GBP
    Not really. Only case Manny probably has is against Floyd Jr. himself. This is grandstanding to not look defenseless while he gets trashed in the U.S. sports media.
    Last edited by Haglerwins; 12-25-2009, 10:15 AM.

Comment

• I guess all boxers are tainted then if that is the case...

based upon your research..you just can't suspect 1 boxer..right?

Originally posted by spinika7 View Post
      A MUST READ ARTICLE ABOUT BLOOD DOPING AND TESTING STANDARDS.....FROM THE EXPERT....THATS RIGHT NONE OTHER THAN VICTOR CONTE.....THE MAN WHO HELPED MOSLEY, JONES AND MONTGOMERY AVOID DETECTION FOR YEARS

http://www.doghouseboxing.com/DHB/Kim122509.htm

I WILL GIVE YOU A SMALL SUMMARY HERE....CONTE BASICALLY SAYS

"TRADITIONAL TESTING IN BOXING IS BASICALLY WORTHLESS"

AND TO TOP THAT OFF HE EVEN SAYS ITS EASY TO BEAT USADA TESTING ASWELL

I WASN'T SURE ABOUT MANNY......NOW I THINK I DEF AM!!!!!!!!!

THATS RIGHT FOLKS EVEN RANDOM BLOOD TESTING BY USADA CAN BE BEATEN!!

WHICH IS WHAT IVE BEN SAYING ALL ALONG.....ITS EASY TO USE PEDS AND NOT GET CAUGHT.......IT IS NOT IN ANYONES BEST INTEREST FOR SPORTS STARS TO BE TESTING POSITIVE FOR PEDS........

SAD TO SAY BUT IT LOOKS LIKE MANNY'S LEGACY IS TAINTED FOREVER!!!

Comment

• Go kill Boxing...If that will make you happy

Merry Christmas!!1

Originally posted by iloveboxing2 View Post

Comment

• Originally posted by burnoksan View Post
          You obviously have no idea what this is all about. It's not about taking the test... it's about the mayweathers maligning the reputation of Pacquiao. I wanted Pacquiao to sue Mayweather Sr. the first time he accused Pacquiao of taking banned drugs. Now it's finally happening. NOBODY has the right to destroy one's reputation, especially when there is not a single iota of evidence to support a slanderous or libelous statement (and I bet you don't know the difference between slander and libel either).
          He ain't no lawyer dude. He's a *****!

Comment

• Originally posted by iloveboxing2 View Post
            there are 2 types of defamation: Libel which is printed and Slander which is a quote..several writers quoted his statement which was Slander and then was printed, Libel. It doesn't really matter who said what but damaged has been done. Now who is telling the truth..? I'f I was handling his case, I wouldn't care it is Sr's..word against the publisher's..either way Pac will come out the winner.

Pac was never tested positive of the PED, now does it mean a person is guilty if he refuse to take a drug test, of course not. Specially if that person was never been convicted. People that make assumption without basis in an educated world , are called Kido.
            It doesn't prove him innocent or guilty at this stage.It sends doubt to the public if anything.
            As far as a lawsuit goes-it simply is not that easy.In reality,it can take years to sort and succeed even if all the facts are there.Keep in mind that even a judge would believe it to be odd that Manny doesn't take a test such as this.
            You also have to be able to PROVE that it is affecting you in one way or another (financial hardship,mental distress, as a result of the defamation).If anything,Pacquiao's team are aware of the response from the public if he refuses this-he knows that it can tarnish his reputation,but still neglects to these tests.You can bet that Mayweather's team will also say that the only reason they are in court is because of Manny's refusal to submit to this style of testing as the terms of the fight.
            Lets be honest-wouldn't you prefer to see him pass these tests and fight Mayweather,or are you going to pay 50 dollars to see Manny fight Malignaggi in a fight that is so predictable that it is sickening.

Comment

i suspect plenty of athletes...not just in boxing..i say to any1 who listens how easy it is to avoid getting caught....i remember many yrs ago a friend asked if i watched tour de france (he was a massive fan)....my reply...i don't watch it because it is full of cheaters who all dope.....he thought i was exaggerating @ first until all these guys started testing positivve.....i remember the yr landis won...same friend going on about how phenomenal the performance was....all i saw was landis finish the hill stage looking like he coud go again...whilst meantime my boy cadel evans was completely ****ed out, cracked lips, looking like he had been beaten in a sack.....a few days later landis tested postive for ped's...

Needless to say the same friend dosen't get as much enjoyment from watching tour de farce anymore.........i thought armstrong was on something for the longest time.....but his record of testing says otherwise.........

Comment

• Originally posted by Carnivore View Post
                Yes. This is the right move to make at this point, teach the loud-mouthed Mayweathers a lesson.
                right you are.....btw who is that gorgeous woman in ur pic???

Comment

I wanna see Jr fight the best WW...I have been following Jr..the last 8 years.
                  I believe that Mayweather beats both Mosely and Manny. Mosely is an easier fight for Mayweather I feel.I am not convinced Mosely is the best WW-you only have to watch his fight against Mayorga to realize that he was on the verge of losing until he ko'd him.People are placing too much emphasis on the Margarito fight.As far as Manny being the best WW-its hard to say as well,which is why I want to see him against Mayweather.Look,even Mayweather has not proven to be the #1 fighter in the division.I would speculate that he is,but he needs to go in against a few more threats.Style-wise,I feel he can beat most around his weight,but showing it is another thing...

Comment

• Thats my real issue with manny here....why not submit to testing??

I admit im a huge floyd fan......but i don't dislike pac as much as i do other boxers....was rooting for him against hatton and odlh

as a boxing fan have seen quite alot of his fights also and enjoyed them....

I just want to see these 2 get it on and the winner can face mosley/ berto winner......whom i think will be mosley

Comment

• Makes sense..

I got you.

Originally posted by spinika7 View Post
                      i suspect plenty of athletes...not just in boxing..i say to any1 who listens how easy it is to avoid getting caught....i remember many yrs ago a friend asked if i watched tour de france (he was a massive fan)....my reply...i don't watch it because it is full of cheaters who all dope.....he thought i was exaggerating @ first until all these guys started testing positivve.....i remember the yr landis won...same friend going on about how phenomenal the performance was....all i saw was landis finish the hill stage looking like he coud go again...whilst meantime my boy cadel evans was completely ****ed out, cracked lips, looking like he had been beaten in a sack.....a few days later landis tested postive for ped's...

Needless to say the same friend dosen't get as much enjoyment from watching tour de farce anymore.........i thought armstrong was on something for the longest time.....but his record of testing says otherwise.........

Comment

Working...
                      X