Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Mayweather the biggest coward in the history of Boxing????

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Splackavellie View Post
    of course he agrees to his own outlandish demands, no ****, sherlock! :laugh:
    and he's agreed to weight penalties and glove size dumbass

Comment

Originally posted by onedream722 View Post
      and he's agreed to weight penalties and glove size dumbass
      gettin personal = you mad

Comment

manny must be scared of this group...

Comment

do u think i would take u serious with ur sig....

Comment

Originally posted by bigdognyc View Post
            TELL ME,,,, has anyone ever been asked in the 150 years of professional boxing to do what Pac is demanded....

Nevermind,,,,, I already know the answer...
            Pac wanted 10 mill per pound when has that ever been demanded in the history of boxing

Comment

Originally posted by crillz View Post
              don't play stupid man I didn't say a fight at a catch weight was unfair I was saying that a champion losing his WELTERWEIGHT title in a fight where the limit isn't 147 isn't fair, a champion should only lose his title in a fight that took place in his division not at a different weight limit, by changing the weight limit it voided that fight even being a title fight and he still got his way right? well let Floyd get his way too..

"ass wipe" huh, well how about this then dick face when have you ever heard of a fighter asking for 10 million dollars for each pound a guy comes in overweight? Juan Manuel Marquez only got 300,000 and this guy wants 10 Million and Floyd said yes to that crazy demand, why can't Pacquiao say yes to Floyd's crazy demand? why because it will take a physical and mental effect on Manny? well Floyd is taking that very same chance, you have no real argument here
              Ummm,,,, didnt Leonard take Lalondes belt at a catchweight????

Didnt Chavez fight Whitaker for his Welterweight belt at 145???

Yes,,, I WOULD ASK 10 MILLION as well knowing Mayweather has a history of cheating the scales...

Now tell me,,,, why would Mayweather ask Pac for the most stringent drug tests ever asked of a professional boxer on a mere rumor?????

Comment

Ummm,,,, didnt Leonard take Lalondes belt at a catchweight????

Didnt Chavez fight Whitaker for his Welterweight belt at 145???

Yes,,, I WOULD ASK 10 MILLION as well knowing Mayweather has a history of cheating the scales...

Now tell me,,,, why would Mayweather ask Pac for the most stringent drug tests ever asked of a professional boxer on a mere rumor?????
                hahaha...it was negotiated before the fight...marquez knew he was going to be overweight and he was compensated 600,000 for it, he also agreed to that weight to...know stuff before you type idiotic posts

Comment

so bigdog...back to the glove issue...did floyd not have to agree to the 8oz gloves or not??? just wondering

Comment

Originally posted by onedream722 View Post
                    manny must be scared of this group...

WOW a real ****** in the flesh......

What does the ***get floyd want next,,,,, urine, blood, maybe a tea bagging???

Comment

WOW a real ****** in the flesh......

What does the ***get floyd want next,,,,, urine, blood, maybe a tea bagging???
                      u have to call me a ****** cuz u can't counter any of my posts...ur wrong and its as simple as that...

since manny won't match floyd's demand of testing, then floyd should not agree to 8oz puncher's gloves so they both have to wear 10oz gloves..

either way may wins

Comment

Working...
                      X