Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Mayweather the biggest coward in the history of Boxing????

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Liar View Post
    Not is only Pacman is ducking Slick Americans but now he he is ducking drug tests which can find HGH and other steroids.
    pac can't be that good. no way in hell. i can't believe my own two damn eyes. so, he must be cheating. :laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by bigdognyc View Post
      TELL ME,,,, has anyone ever been asked in the 150 years of professional boxing to do what Pac is demanded....

Nevermind,,,,, I already know the answer...
      ok and has anyone asked for a 10 million weight penalty...

and has anyone told the fighter what size gloves to wear? oh yeah De La Hoya and now Pacquiao

Comment

Originally posted by Liar View Post
        Not is only Pacman is ducking Slick Americans but now he he is ducking drug tests which can find HGH and other steroids.

what does kangaroo meat taste like?

Comment

Originally posted by Godsent View Post
          thus taking $0 to the jailhouse
          Mucha better

Comment

Exactly.... Pac is willing to give blood 30 days prior and directly after the fight plus all urine tests....

Mayweather wants to play games....that all....
            30 days before the fight, he doesn't use it. But after the test, he loads himself with Freddie Roach special ****tail. And they want urine test after the fight. Urine test cannot trace some steroids and HGH, HENCE why blood tests are needed for Manny Balco

Comment

Exactly.... Pac is willing to give blood 30 days prior and directly after the fight plus all urine tests....

Mayweather wants to play games....that all....
              pac doesn't wanna draw blood within a month of the fight..he's superstitious...how cute

Comment

He ducked Cotto,Mosley,margarito,Pwill,Kzoo,Questions and now a former flyweight.
                yes, he's the biggest coward in the history of boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by crillz View Post
                  tell me is a champion supposed to lose his belt in a fight OUT of his weight limit? is a "supposedly" official sanctioning body supposed to grant a man a Welterweight title bout in a fight where the limit is less than 147? NO, Pacquiao had MANY demands of his met already and yet another one saying 10 million to whoever comes in overweight for each pound overweight and he even got that demand met but he can't do this?
                  Ok has there been precedence for this???

Did Leonard fight at a catweight???
                  Did Delahoya??
                  Did Hopkins???
                  ****,,,,practically every top fighter has fought at a catchweight...
                  There is nothing NEW or UNPRECEDENTED about that....

Now tell me IN THE HISTORY OF BOXING HAS ANY BOXER EVER BEEN ASKED TO GIVE 3-5 blood tests within a months time plus 8 urine tests PLUS the regular Nevada drug tests????

Come on asswipe,,,,this **** is clear as day...

Comment

Originally posted by onedream722 View Post
                    pac doesn't wanna draw blood within a month of the fight..he's superstitious...how cute
                    No *******ual supporter,,,, Pac is willing to give blood 30 days prior and immediately after the fight, plus the endless amounts of urine samples, plus the regular Nevada drug tests...

What the hell does Floyd want next, a damn golden shower on his face????

Comment

No *******ual supporter,,,, Pac is willing to give blood 30 days prior and immediately after the fight, plus the endless amounts of urine samples, plus the regular Nevada drug tests...

What the hell does Floyd want next, a damn golden shower on his face????
                      why does mayweather have to wear 8oz punchers gloves? cuz pac demanded it...mayweather goes through all the same tests...are u ******, ******ed, or both?

Comment

Working...
                      X