Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Mayweather the biggest coward in the history of Boxing????

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by onedream722 View Post
    At Thursday's meeting, the commission voted 4-0 [one commissioner was absent] to allow lightweight and welterweight fighters the option of using 8- or 10-ounce gloves. If the camps can't agree, the default glove size will be 10 ounces, commission executive director Keith Kizer said.

this is from the cotto-margarito fight..if floyd didn't agree to 8oz gloves then it would be 10oz gloves...but he did agree...pac wanted the lower size gloves because he is the puncher......

what has manny agreed to in this fight? oh ya NOTHING
    There it is ******......It says an OPTION but anyone with half a brain knows Welterweight fights are fought with 8 ounce gloves.... Or are you that ******???

Besides,,,,answer the question,,,, are you admitting Mayweather wanted to use the 10 ounce pillows???

Comment

I totally agree with "bigdognyc Contender". Mayweather is a clever fox.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdognyc View Post
        There it is ******......It says an OPTION but anyone with half a brain knows Welterweight fights are fought with 8 ounce gloves.... Or are you that ******???

Besides,,,,answer the question,,,, are you admitting Mayweather wanted to use the 10 ounce pillows???
        hahhaa wow ur ******ity is unbelieveable....BOTH have to agree to wear 8oz gloves...if floyd refused then manny would have bitched like he is now

10oz pillows? commin from an internet warrior who hasn't ever sparred in his life...*yawn*

Comment

I don't know, but I do know that it seems like Floyd is scared to fight a guy who in his last fight ate 6 meals and 5 protein shakes a day just to get up to 144! Think about that. I weighed 144 in ****in high school LMFAO.

Comment

Mayweather is asking for the moon.

Hope pac backs out of this fight, he doesn't need this BS.

Comment

Originally posted by Splackavellie View Post
              I don't know, but I do know that it seems like Floyd is scared to fight a guy who in his last fight ate 6 meals and 5 protein shakes a day just to get up to 144! Think about that. I weighed 144 in ****in high school LMFAO.

he's scared but agreed to every demand thus far?

Comment

Originally posted by kadyo View Post
                Mayweather is asking for the moon.

Hope pac backs out of this fight, he doesn't need this BS.
                he does otherwise everyone will speculate he WAS using steroids....i don't think he is so what is the big issue!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

he's scared but agreed to every demand thus far?
                  of course he agrees to his own outlandish demands, no ****, sherlock! :laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by bigdognyc View Post
                    Ok has there been precedence for this???

Did Leonard fight at a catweight???
                    Did Delahoya??
                    Did Hopkins???
                    ****,,,,practically every top fighter has fought at a catchweight...
                    There is nothing NEW or UNPRECEDENTED about that....

Now tell me IN THE HISTORY OF BOXING HAS ANY BOXER EVER BEEN ASKED TO GIVE 3-5 blood tests within a months time plus 8 urine tests PLUS the regular Nevada drug tests????

Come on asswipe,,,,this **** is clear as day...
                    don't play ****** man I didn't say a fight at a catch weight was unfair I was saying that a champion losing his WELTERWEIGHT title in a fight where the limit isn't 147 isn't fair, a champion should only lose his title in a fight that took place in his division not at a different weight limit, by changing the weight limit it voided that fight even being a title fight and he still got his way right? well let Floyd get his way too..

"ass wipe" huh, well how about this then **** face when have you ever heard of a fighter asking for 10 million dollars for each pound a guy comes in overweight? Juan Manuel Marquez only got 300,000 and this guy wants 10 Million and Floyd said yes to that crazy demand, why can't Pacquiao say yes to Floyd's crazy demand? why because it will take a physical and mental effect on Manny? well Floyd is taking that very same chance, you have no real argument here

Comment

hahhaa wow ur ******ity is unbelieveable....BOTH have to agree to wear 8oz gloves...if floyd refused then manny would have bitched like he is now

10oz pillows? commin from an internet warrior who hasn't ever sparred in his life...*yawn*
                      Wow if this isnt the case of the pot calling the kettle black....

If Mayweather also wanted to use 8 ounce gloves then how is it a demand by PAC???

Seriously you Mayweather nut sack garglers are some dumb ass mofos...

Comment

Working...
                      X