Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather-Pacquiao Follies: Are We Morons After All?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If this prevents this fight from happening. Then so much for boxings resurgence. This will be the nail in the coffin.

Comment

easy work for the real p4p king floyd money mayweather and a huge payday for both if the fight happens. i already booked the weekend vacation in vegas at the stratosphere. its a good thing that my american express blue sky club will allow me to cancel with no penalty.

Comment

this only makes me think that pacquiao is on something that makes him stronger of course,,but alex ariza i guess knows how make it not show in tests!!!!!!and this olympic testing gets in the way!!!!so now thery scared....

Comment

Originally posted by Osirus022 View Post
          I dont see why he would refuse? What is his reason? that he doesnt like Blood drawn from him? Isnt he a Pro athlete? Come on man are you serious, Take the Test, unless he is stalling for the roids to get off his body? lol naw lemme stop, take it n lets do it.
          it doesn't matter how much blood is to be drawn. in the first place, there is no difference between getting samples 24 hrs before the fight and 5 mins after the fight. why would PBF risk jeopardizing it by demanding such things. he did not even requested it before he fought dela hoya when it was supposed to be the biggest fight in boxing history before this one. they're just trying to be difficult and making unnecessary demands.and just because pac refuses to give in to these demands doesn't mean he's guilty of using hgh.

Comment

Originally posted by csko-2k1 View Post
            this only makes me think that pacquiao is on something that makes him stronger of course,,but alex ariza i guess knows how make it not show in tests!!!!!!and this olympic testing gets in the way!!!!so now thery scared....
            c'mon man, you can't just conclude that he's guilty just because he refuses to undergo testing before the fight. as ive said, there is no difference between having the test within 24 hrs before the fight and 5 mins after the fight. there is no way that ariza will be able to hide it from the test if pac is indeed using hgh.

Comment

Originally posted by Freddy Krueger View Post
              Everyone reacts differently physically when blood is taken from their body. It could hurt Pacquiao or Mayweather Jr when blood is drawn from them, but I doubt Mayweather Jr since he has no problem doing it. Everyones body reacts differently, some ppl can be swore for a couple days. And some ppl it doesn't bother much at all.
              DOESNT BLOOD LEAVE YOUR BODY DURING A BOXING MATCH? DOES THAT WEAKEN PAC?

Comment

Pac must be using the drugs that are only detected with blood tests.it's obvious now.

Comment

I really think that 30 days before and 30 days after will be fair. Because if you start on steroids, it'll take time before working properly. He won't get much use from the steroids if he starts like 29 days,. But Pacquiao obviously have something to hide... Pacquiao the runner...

Comment

Originally posted by ALG United View Post
                    Manny agreed to be blood tested as late as 3days before the fight and then 1more right after the fight. How can you hide something that way?!!
                    couldn't agree more. the mayweather camp is just trying to make things difficult by making unnecessary demands.

Comment

people,please,don't be stupid! it's not like Pac is going to be donating blood the night of the fight! those tests won't have any effect on the outcome of this fight.that's bull****.the guy is clearly hidding something.obvious.

Comment

Working...
                      X