Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather-Pacquiao Follies: Are We Morons After All?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by tibbar View Post
    im also a big pacman fan, bigger than you are and id say floyd accept the test on the day of the last conference and after the fight and man up.
    its nothing to do with roids where manny is getting his speed and power, its more on a "talisman",
    tale has it that manny acquired a talisman giving him unnatural power of speed and strength. the story goes like when he worked as a construction boy, they were loading river sand on a truck when he and his co workers spotted a sledgehammer floating on the river. manny being the faster guy and fearless went for the hammer and when he grabbed it with his left hand and raise to show to his co workers it disappeared. it was believed that the magical hammer have become part of his hand that whoever he hits it with will feel like they were hammered. prolly the owner of the magical hammer who maybe magical himself gave him the conditions allowing him to have it.
    1. never flaunt his power- thats why he remains humble to this day
    2. always have faith in the Supreme Being - thats why he remains religious, always promoting dedicating everything first to God.
    3. use the power and the fruits of it to help others - thats why he is generous to the needy, and prolly why he wanted to run for office to help his countrymen.
    4. he should work hard for whatever he wants to achieve no easy work no easy money, his power will multiply depending on efforts he will exert by himself - thats why he believes that working hard on training will make any fight easy. he always wanted extra mile when he runs, extra rounds when he spars, extra hours when he exercise.

and theres also the warning and prohibitions, prolly one of them is the extraction of blood when that will be just examined and thrown away afterwards without use. he might rather die bleeding in a battle fighting for a cause than wasting even a drop of blood for the whims of the mayweathers. he may have the belief that when a part of him will be taken without noble purpose it will diminish his power or the magical hammer will be outright taken away be gone, thats why he doesnt want the extraction. you say "wtf $40M for a teaspoon of blood", but hell why not if i can have that power. i can fight 40 more other boxers for $1M each and still be the winner. the Legend of the PACMAN is getting bigger! dont forget you read it first here.

note: this tale was being heard retold over and over in mindanao

Crazy bastards.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan Gutierrez View Post
      It is very clear now to everybody what the Mayweather wants.....they do not like the fight to happen and that is very clear. During the early part of the negotiation, Freddie mentioned that he likes a little longer training for Manny Pacquiao and May or later would be an ideal date for the fight. Upon learning about this the Mayweather camp immediately said that they want the fight to be held in March thinking Manny will not fight in March. Manny agreed to fight in March instead. Not too long ago Freddie Roach mentioned that he won't allow drawing blood from Manny because it might affect Manny's training. (Roach was only showing his resentment to this blood test issue because he knows that these are just bulls***) These words reached Mayweather camp. Now the Floyd Mayweather group is using this as an excuse to prevent this fight to take place. Now they are saying that the fight will be cancelled because Manny does not like to subject himself to the blood test. Who would believe that. He just had recent test before and after Hatton's fight and again in November for the Cotto fight. Manny just had a new tattoo done on his left forearm. Nobody like needles but he is not afraid of needles.
      Floyd, we know what is going on with you. Be brave enough to fight the best.
      Top Rank wants this fight to happen before early fall or last quarter as well. So dont get it confused. It's kool he has other aspirations but manny & his people were looking to backburner a fight of this magnitude so he could run for political office?!?..come on. Lastly, it wasnt the mayweather camp making initial stmts about pacquiao being superstitious or not liking needles..that was roach & his people attempting to justify why their man doesn't want to accept the random testing. You can pick & choose your sides all you want..but ultimately the same sentiment can be said for BOTH sides. Either mayweather & his people can forego the usada testing demands or team pac can accept so there's no need to b!tch at one side w/out doing the same for the other

Comment

• I refuse to accept that Floyd Mayweather Jr. is setting up a new standard of testing boxers, now we should have Olympic standard tests? If Manny P. never failed a test before, why should a new set of rules apply now?

Comment

• Originally posted by Carnivore View Post
          Unless "Chicken" Floyd somehow comes up with a little courage, it won't happen.

But there's always a possibility, because the shallow Mayweather loves money so much and he's passing up a huge payday - the question is, which will win: Floyd's greed or his fear?

If his greed wins, the fight will happen, but if his fear wins, it never will.
          Fear:

Comment

• Originally posted by NissTLN View Post
            Manny is a great fighter.

Some of his fans are too sensitive and get mad if you don't agree with them. I don't believe Manny is taking PED's.
            thats the greatest sig i have ever seen

Comment

• Originally posted by southpaw_07 View Post
              I refuse to accept that Floyd Mayweather Jr. is setting up a new standard of testing boxers, now we should have Olympic standard tests? If Manny P. never failed a test before, why should a new set of rules apply now?
              because you cant trace hgh in urine only in blood...manny has had an unnatural rise since moving up in weight and they guys bigger than him cant take his power yet guys his own size can...alot of sings point to manny using ped's i like manny and i hate floyd but im glad this is happening...i hope all fights from now on have blood tests

Comment

Working...
              X