No announcement yet.

Video : Holyfield exposed Floyd

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Calilloyd View Post
    Mayweather was robbed in the olympics in a fight he dominated. Even the ref Raised Mayweather's hand by mistake. Stop being a clueless fan and learn something.

The guy in this video Todorov is not a Southpaw. I don't Evander was talking about this guy.

Comment

Originally posted by COACH WEBB View Post
      I remember when Evander was at my house about two years ago before the fight with Oscar and Floyd. His opinion was that that if Floyd were to win he would possibly be the best of all time. He may not feel that way NOW, but him, my dad and I discussed the Oscar-Floyd fight in much detail. I'm not lying. Don't ask me for a source neither, I personally know Evander, he and dad are really good friends. we had a celebration for me at house in Saint Louis when I won Athlete of the Year in college, here are a few pics from that conversation that we (me, my pops, and Evander) had.

link to the full photo album if interested and read the captions of the photos with me, Evander, and my pops.

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?ai...2&l=90aec67fff
      It's clear you're not lying man lol That must have been awesome/ But it looks like you're trying to start a fight with the real deal in picture 3 (if ur the dude in blue)

Comment

He said you can put Floyd in any era of boxing,he's a skilled fighter,that means he is a great fighter.Manny throws shots from all angles when you dont counter.Marquez owned Manny

Comment

Originally posted by starjammer View Post
          It's clear you're not lying man lol That must have been awesome/ But it looks like you're trying to start a fight with the real deal in picture 3 (if ur the dude in blue)
          haha.....naw, I wasn't trying to fight Real Deal, he's like an Uncle to me...but it does look like that though right? haha

Comment

Originally posted by COACH WEBB View Post
            haha.....naw, I wasn't trying to fight Real Deal, he's like an Uncle to me...but it does look like that though right? haha
            yeah. Actually if you had just shown that 3rd pic on its own people would have thought you were at a wax museum or something, the expression on Evander lol.

That's great man, I saw him at a book signing in my country, that's about as real as it gets for me. Must have been epic to chat boxing with a legend like Holyfield.

Comment

Originally posted by starjammer View Post
              yeah. Actually if you had just shown that 3rd pic on its own people would have thought you were at a wax museum or something, the expression on Evander lol.

That's great man, I saw him at a book signing in my country, that's about as real as it gets for me. Must have been epic to chat boxing with a legend like Holyfield.
              yea, him, my mom, and dad were looking at the camera, but I was still talking in that shot. its very kool to talk to Evander though. I was very amazed at the first time I met him, but since I've gotten older, i've gotten used to seeing and talking to him. I actually went to his house when was in high school and beat him in bowling! Then the next night we went over there, he got his lanes waxed and he blew me out...dude is a competitor to the heart and that is why he is trying to be heavyweight champ again. I wish he would retire, because he has already accomplished SO much. but he is a good guy though. Him and my dad go way back to boxing in the amateurs here in the States.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePunchingBag View Post
                The guy in this video Todorov is not a Southpaw. I don't Evander was talking about this guy.
                ya i was thinking about that too ... he was def talking about toforov, but he musta forgot he fought orthodox

Comment

Most boxing fans will be hoping Holyfield is right.

Comment

Good pics, Webb.

And thanks for the video, ILLipino.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

no way in hell can manny win!!

power,pressure,cut the ring off,punches in bunches,attack the body, this is freddie roach can tell his guy. It will not work, and it plays right into Mayweathers plan. They say pac man punches from diffrent angles . thats good fighting anybody except PBF. The Philly Shell that PBF has perfected forces his opponants to throw straight punches. Those wild overhands, hooks uppercuts, anything other than a straight punch is wasted. Once his opponant see they cant hit him with looping shots they focus on throwing them straight down the pipe. Once this happens its all over, Mayweather takes over the fight. He forces you to do what he wants you to do, because your plan turnsout to be bull****. Next you lose trust in your corner because everything they said or is saying will work, is also a lie, power,pressure,cut the ring off,punches in bunches,attack the body. As the rounds go by , Pacman will lose confidence,and energy. You will began to see the break down when Pacman begins to miss two and three punches in a row on top of getting countered everytime. It will be Eric vs Pacman all over again, only Mayweather is much more accurate ,and stronger, he will ko pacman in 10 rounds or less. The more agressive pacman is the worst the beating will be.

Comment

Working...
                      X