No announcement yet.

Video : Holyfield exposed Floyd

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DoubleMM View Post
    If JMM outlanded Pac in total punches and power punches and had the same number of jabs landed all at higher percentage, I'm not sure where people all of a sudden come up with this perception that he's this monster pressure fighter.

If Castillo blah blah blah Blah Floyd in the 1st fight. then Manny Pacquio blah blah blah blah.

Got it?

Comment

Originally posted by Easy-E View Post
      Did you see at 1:19 where Floyd lands a clean right hand that snaps Todorov's head back and it is not even counted!
      He lands a right hand and then a left hook at 2:08 that was not counted, then a glancing blow was landed by Todorov.
      Floyd lands a solid right hand at 4:28 that is not counted.

Then the score two shots from Tordov that do not even land at 4:55 and 5:00. Floyd lands a nice uppercut @ 5:46 that was not counted. They then awarded Tordorov a mystery point in an exchange starting at about 6:30. They exchange right hands at 6:53 but a point is only awarded to Tordov.
      It was a strange fight. Torodov deserved points for all the shots he landed, which were nice ones. However Floyd landed more punches and deserved the nod. You could see at the end not even Torodov thought he won. He was shrugging his shoulders and apologizing to Floyds corner.

I swear that's Exaclty what happened in Velasco-Petrov semifinal in 1988 Semifinals (Minimuweight). I hate that scoring system.

Comment

good interview with oldyfield

Comment

Working...
        X