Clear All

so where exacltly has floyd been exposed. i missed it

Comment

Originally posted by Splackavellie View Post
      "Pack-kay-Al"

Good video...

Comment

That hasn't exposed anything

I have been saying to anyone that will listen that this will resemble the calzaghe-hopkins fight, obvioulsy both fighters in this instance are of higher quality but this will fight will look similar in terms of its style, and will be real hard to score. The fight is not gonna be exciting unless pacquiao lands something big, or puts mayweather in a positiion where he is behind on the cards and has to fight.

Mayweather will make pacquiao look clumsy at times and counter well stinging pac with straight right hands, but he will also be outworked even if the punches are not clean.

Pacquiao pressure will be nothing like hatton's (that is an absurd comparison), I think roach will have manny concentrate on landing good body shots and I think that may catch mayweather by surprise because pac isn't known for his body work, and is underestimated in this department

Comment

If JMM outlanded Pac in total punches and power punches and had the same number of jabs landed all at higher percentage, I'm not sure where people all of a sudden come up with this perception that he's this monster pressure fighter.

Comment

great to hear evenader opinion in this one ... only thing i really disagree on is that when pbf fought zab floyd met him in the centre of the ring. this was to pressure and eventually break zab later. cause zabs a '4rd fighter' and pressure breaks him. if floyd didnt pressure zab in the first 1/2 of the fight maybe zab wouldnt have been broken in the 2nd half ... that was strategy ... a strategy pbf isnt going utilize in the fight with pac ... at least imho

title of thread is bull**** by the way nothing was being exposed here as well many people thought he was robbed in the olympics

Comment

Let just hope Floyd doesn't pull out of this fight.

Comment

ufck the interview, what kind of old school 70's players club was Evander in. That sounded like a broke a$$ Al Green in the backround, lol!

Comment

Originally posted by Calilloyd View Post
                  Mayweather was robbed in the olympics in a fight he dominated. Even the ref Raised Mayweather's hand by mistake. Stop being a clueless fan and learn something.

Nice!!! He said in the end..."It could be a one sided fight for Pac!!!"

Comment

exposeD???? NO IM STILL WAITINGGG

Comment

Good insight from Evander...but he looked like he wanted to finish his plate more than talking.

LOL @ "Paccaaaaaooo" LOL

Comment

Working...
                      X