Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HOLYFIELD at the end was gangsta.

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleMM View Post
      If JMM outlanded Pac in total punches and power punches and had the same number of jabs landed all at higher percentage, I'm not sure where people all of a sudden come up with this perception that he's this monster pressure fighter.
      actually pac landed more in most of the rounds.

the descrepancy of the punches landed came in the 1 round where pacquiao got popped good in the eye.

jmm busted pac's eye up and the whole round was nothing but jmm teeing off on pac and pac just running.

Comment

Originally posted by Calilloyd View Post
        Mayweather was robbed in the olympics in a fight he dominated. Even the ref Raised Mayweather's hand by mistake. Stop being a clueless fan and learn something.

Did you see at 1:19 where Floyd lands a clean right hand that snaps Todorov's head back and it is not even counted!
        He lands a right hand and then a left hook at 2:08 that was not counted, then a glancing blow was landed by Todorov.
        Floyd lands a solid right hand at 4:28 that is not counted.

Then the score two shots from Tordov that do not even land at 4:55 and 5:00. Floyd lands a nice uppercut @ 5:46 that was not counted. They then awarded Tordorov a mystery point in an exchange starting at about 6:30. They exchange right hands at 6:53 but a point is only awarded to Tordov.
        It was a strange fight. Torodov deserved points for all the shots he landed, which were nice ones. However Floyd landed more punches and deserved the nod. You could see at the end not even Torodov thought he won. He was shrugging his shoulders and apologizing to Floyds corner.

Comment

Originally posted by ILLipino View Post
          He mentioned that Floyd last lost was in Olympics with a Southpaw . . .
          And noted that Zab (another southpaw) should have won it with Floyd but run out of gas . . .

Pacquiao is like Energizer bunny and will continue to pressure Floyd and throw bunch of punches in 12 Rounds . . .

Good tip from a boxing expert . . .
          Holyfield speaking the truth i felt him on everything he said

Comment

Holyfield doing interviews for food now?

Nah just kidding, love the real deal. He's a great guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Easy-E View Post
              Did you see at 1:19 where Floyd lands a clean right hand that snaps Todorov's head back and it is not even counted!
              He lands a right hand and then a left hook at 2:08 that was not counted, then a glancing blow was landed by Todorov.
              Floyd lands a solid right hand at 4:28 that is not counted.

Then the score two shots from Tordov that do not even land at 4:55 and 5:00. Floyd lands a nice uppercut @ 5:46 that was not counted. They then awarded Tordorov a mystery point in an exchange starting at about 6:30. They exchange right hands at 6:53 but a point is only awarded to Tordov.
              It was a strange fight. Torodov deserved points for all the shots he landed, which were nice ones. However Floyd landed more punches and deserved the nod. You could see at the end not even Torodov thought he won. He was shrugging his shoulders and apologizing to Floyds corner.

Yeah that's why I stopped watching amateur boxing a long time ago. It's too corrupt and the scoring system sucks.

Comment

lmao @ packay -al

Comment

Maybe Manny should hire Evander to co-train him.

Comment

I remember when Evander was at my house about two years ago before the fight with Oscar and Floyd. His opinion was that that if Floyd were to win he would possibly be the best of all time. He may not feel that way NOW, but him, my dad and I discussed the Oscar-Floyd fight in much detail. I'm not lying. Don't ask me for a source neither, I personally know Evander, he and dad are really good friends. we had a celebration for me at house in Saint Louis when I won Athlete of the Year in college, here are a few pics from that conversation that we (me, my pops, and Evander) had.

link to the full photo album if interested and read the captions of the photos with me, Evander, and my pops.

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?ai...2&l=90aec67fff

Comment

Originally posted by COACH WEBB View Post
                      I remember when Evander was at my house about two years ago before the fight with Oscar and Floyd. His opinion was that that if Floyd were to win he would possibly be the best of all time. He may not feel that way NOW, but him, my dad and I discussed the Oscar-Floyd fight in much detail. I'm not lying. Don't ask me for a source neither, I personally know Evander, he and dad are really good friends. we had a celebration for me at house in Saint Louis when I won Athlete of the Year in college, here are a few pics from that conversation that we (me, my pops, and Evander) had.
                      Nice pics, bro. Must be great to talk boxing with Evander. In fact, that's why I thought the posted video was so good: you felt like you were sitting at a table talking to him about the upcoming fight. Were those cheese fries he was trying to eat? lol

Comment

Working...
                      X