Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Cloud: "Chad Dawson Can't Run For 12 With Me"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Should be a great fight. If Dawson fights Cloud the way he fought Adamek. Who also was a pressure fighter. Cloud could be in serious trouble. During the Woods fight. I seen Woods jab landing at will. Dawson has a crazy jab.

If Cloud can get in the inside and make it a fight like Johnson did Dawson. Dawson will have a lot of problems.

He says that Dawson has been fighting old men. Clouds last 2 fights have been against Julio Gonzalez who is beyond shot and Clinton Woods. Plus he is hella in inactive. The same Woods that Tarver beat 12 rounds straight. That Dawson didn't lose a round to.

I hate when fighters get into that **** about the amatuers. Woods has been a LHW his entire career. Dawsonb started as a MW. Williams said that same **** about Margo in a sparring incident. When they fought Margo gave Williams hell

Comment

He beat Dawson in the amateurs, so what? Calderon beat Cotto in the amateurs too. Cloud is good and brings excitement but he can't criticize Dawson because the only name on his resume is a shot Clinton Woods.
      He reminds me of Jeff Lacy a bit.

Comment

First of all Dawson-Hopkins is the fight that should happen next. That is the fight that matters right now in the LHW division.

And, I am a fan of Cloud but he should worry more about the winner of Mack-Johnson fight. That will not be an easy fight. Both Johnson and Mack are better fighters than Gonzalez and Woods.

Comment

Originally posted by Black Zombie View Post
          Considering the fact that Bernard Hopkins is the #1 Ranked LHW, I can't blame Dawson for wanting to fight him and claim the throne...
          Chad Dawson is the #1 LHW......B.Hop lost that honor when he got robbed against Calzaghe.....Chad beat Tarver and Johnson twice to claim the throne.....Cloud is the dude Chad needs to be fighting.......B.Hop is tryin' to catch bigger fish at CW and HW.....his mission at 175 was accomplished when he fought and schooled Tarver......Dawson is avoiding Cloud......Cloud is young and hungry......not old and comfortable.......its a big difference in fighting a Legend and a dude like Cloud.....with B.Hop, you know what to expect.......we don't know how good Cloud is yet......that makes him dangerous.......more dangerous for Chad than B.Hop.......he knows that as well, you see he aint mentioned Cloud's name

Comment

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
            B.Hop is tryin' to catch bigger fish at CW and HW.....
            You mean Danny Green?

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
            Dawson is avoiding Cloud......Cloud is young and hungry......not old and comfortable.......its a big difference in fighting a Legend and a dude like Cloud.....with B.Hop, you know what to expect.......we don't know how good Cloud is yet......that makes him dangerous.......more dangerous for Chad than B.Hop.......he knows that as well, you see he aint mentioned Cloud's name
            so what you're saying that even though BHOP was robbed of being considered the best LHW in the world when he lost to Calzaghe (YOUR words), Cloud, who is ranked 6th would be a harder fight?

do you guys READ what you type? And you were saying another thread that Dawson was avoiding Pascal and Diaconu. So which is it?

Look, just come out and say that we should not expect an objective post from you when discussing Dawson.

Comment

I want to know why Hopkins is ranked so high at light heavy when he has not even won a fight in the division in 2-1/2 years?
              Last edited by Ravens Fan; 12-14-2009, 07:07 PM.

Comment

Yeah, go Cloud.

Comment

Dawson actually should fight Cloud while he might be rusty and doesn't have that much marketability, because when people start to demand this fight it's Cloud that will get the lion's share of the money. Because Dawson threw away his belt to avoid him.
                  Last edited by Iceta; 12-14-2009, 10:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by la pantera View Post
                    I don't think Cloud is ready for Dawson....he is too green.
                    Shame Dawson doesn't agree with you, isn't it!

Comment

Why are ppl so high on Cloud? Don't get me wrong he's a good fighter but I really don't see anything special about him. A good boxer could easily outbox him.

Comment

Working...
                      X