No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Cloud: "Chad Dawson Can't Run For 12 With Me"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by amayseng View Post
    funny how dawson calls out an old, yet still solid bhop, but wont fight an up and comer in cloud.
    i say cloud knocks dawson out in 9. cloud hits hard and has emense pressure, too much for dawson to run from.

dawson is afraid of cloud and likes to fight 40 year olds with 55 fights in them...

cloud baby!!!
    Who's better fighter, Hopkins or Cloud?

Comment

Considering the fact that Bernard Hopkins is the #1 Ranked LHW, I can't blame Dawson for wanting to fight him and claim the throne...

Comment

Point is guy is real inactive at this point. I mean it's not like he's a star yet. I think he should have already made a fight knowing he wouldn't get a fight with Dawson. It's already been 4 months since his last fight and by time the next one is set and he has to train and **** it'll most likely be over 6 months which is just silly only 20 fights into his still young and green career. I like him a lot and hope he gets a fight with Dawson eventually but it ain't gunna happen. I don't even think it will happen in 2010 to be honest. If Dawson does end up fighting Hopkins and then Pascal.

Comment

I am WAITING for this fight! No Way Dawson can call himself the champ without fighting Tavoris Cloud. Cloud is the TRUTH! I think he will beat Dawson and they should get it on right now. Its the best fight to be made at 175lbs. Tavoris Cloud will spank Dawson! Just wait and see...

For now, go on youtube and watch the Cloud vs. Woods fight and you can see the skills he has.

Comment

Originally posted by dblaze9 View Post

For now, go on youtube and watch the Cloud vs. Woods fight and you can see the skills he has.
            Actually, after this fight, the general consensus is that Cloud ISN'T yet ready for Dawson. He had so much trouble with Woods that he shouldn't have had. I'm not saying the fight shouldnt happen, Pascal is the one Dawson should be fighting, but he's hurt and its not sure when he'll be available. Might as well make this happen.

Comment

I have just seen one fight from Cloud, the one against Woods and i was verry impressed!! I like the guy, great boxing style, strong, good workrate, just verry exciting! Hes the most impressive light heavy right now and has to fight more often, i think he has a verry fan friendly style and could be a big draw but hes still verry unknown. He needs to fight more often and he needs to fight well known guys.

Comment

Originally posted by 2501 View Post
                Actually, after this fight, the general consensus is that Cloud ISN'T yet ready for Dawson. He had so much trouble with Woods that he shouldn't have had. I'm not saying the fight shouldnt happen, Pascal is the one Dawson should be fighting, but he's hurt and its not sure when he'll be available. Might as well make this happen.
                Nah, that was the fight that showed me Tavoris could beat Dawson. His relentless pressure and intensity would be major problems for Chad and Tavoris has a good chin, he's willing to eat punches to bet inside. I think Dawson would be completely exhausted trying to keep this guy off of him and would get caught in the late rounds.

pascal kinda sucks. I mean he's exciting and all but I don't think he's an elite fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
                  Nah, that was the fight that showed me Tavoris could beat Dawson. His relentless pressure and intensity would be major problems for Chad and Tavoris has a good chin, he's willing to eat punches to bet inside. I think Dawson would be completely exhausted trying to keep this guy off of him and would get caught in the late rounds.

pascal kinda sucks. I mean he's exciting and all but I don't think he's an elite fighter.
                  my 3 mill to your 60 mill that Dawson beats Cloud if it happens

Comment

Would be a good scrap. Pascal is on the injured list so Dawson has to find an opponent in the LHW division. Might as well get rid of Cloud.
                    yea, cuz hopkins obviously don't want none....

Comment

Originally posted by amayseng View Post
                      funny how dawson calls out an old, yet still solid bhop, but wont fight an up and comer in cloud.
                      i say cloud knocks dawson out in 9. cloud hits hard and has emense pressure, too much for dawson to run from.

dawson is afraid of cloud and likes to fight 40 year olds with 55 fights in them...

cloud baby!!!

Who's better fighter, Hopkins or Cloud?
                      Originally posted by Black Zombie View Post
                      Considering the fact that Bernard Hopkins is the #1 Ranked LHW, I can't blame Dawson for wanting to fight him and claim the throne...
                      exactly....wtf is wrong w/ ppl? he should want to fight cloud instead of hopkins????

Originally posted by Tobi.G View Post
                      I have just seen one fight from Cloud, the one against Woods and i was verry impressed!! I like the guy, great boxing style, strong, good workrate, just verry exciting! Hes the most impressive light heavy right now and has to fight more often, i think he has a verry fan friendly style and could be a big draw but hes still verry unknown. He needs to fight more often and he needs to fight well known guys.
                      Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post

cloud WASN'T impressive against woods.....woods was waaaaayyy past it, and not only COULDN'T cloud finish him, he basically was able to hit cloud at will....if woods had more power, cloud would've been in trouble.

chad dawson hits harder and moves better than clinton woods, so he beats the **** outta cloud. i'm certain.

Comment

Working...
                      X