ZabJudah:"I fought Floyd, he doesn't have the power to keep Manny off of him"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SugarRayRob View Post
    "Zab ain't Pac. this talk from Zab means nothin."

Zab is also a very fast southpaw who gave mayweather alot of trouble.

Overall, Mayweather landed 205 of 441 (46%) total punches to 89 of 485 (18%) for Zab. Floyd also landed 158 of 322 (49%) power shots to 64 of 177 (36%) for Judah, who managed to land just 25 of 308 jabs (8%).

Scoring: 116-112; 117-111; 119-109.

Are you still sure Zab gave Mayweather a lot of trouble?

Comment

so Mayweather will walk down a man that just took Cottos best shots and shook them off like mosquito bites. give me a break FFs a i know a good share of people that don't even think he could handle Cotto.

Comment

Originally posted by h2k View Post
        Very interesting both castillo and judah fought mayweather and both of them favor pacquiao. On a castillo side he said that pacquiao is much stronger and faster than floyd which i think is the more credible than zab because castillo has sparred with pacquiao.
        itscalled being bitter old b i t c h e s

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
          Thats BS. People will be totally shocked when they see Floyd standing right in the center of the ring with him and then start to walk Pac down.
          I won't

Comment

Originally posted by RodBarker View Post
            I dont think he has ever had problems , even when carrying a bad shoulder he still handled the pressure , its Manny that has cracked to Floyds counter punching style and Floyd is a mile ahead of anyone Manny has fought , makes for an interesting fight between 2 greats .
            I'm gonna reverse your post.....Manny is a mile ahead of anyone floyd has fought....IMO, this is what makes the fight interesting....Floyd and Pac are the 2 best boxers in the world right now...This is a battle to determine who's #1...

Comment

Working...
            X