Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manny Pacquiao is great for the sport of boxing!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by j View Post
    i just never took to cotto. he is a strong boxer, for sure. but i aint rooting against pacquiao. i have been a fan since maybe 2002 or so. long before most i would bet.
    Yep, before me, for sure. First Pacquiao fight I watched was Barrera in 2003. I was big into Barrera at the time. I'd only heard and read about Manny before that, the Ledwaba fight, etc.

Since beating Barrera, I knew the guy was very good, but as he's become greater I've became a bigger fan. Sometimes I kick myself for not taking more notice earlier, but it's tough because where I live we rarely got the opportunity to see his fights.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

yeah, he did. thanks haha. it seems that things like this have to be repeated.

well, i have been online here a bit more lately. down to a lot of conditioning training. core strength, when linked through the legs into the ground is where it's at.

anyways, i have medical school. so, getting myself familiarized with technical terms a bit more. picking up some chen hunyuan taiji as well.

how ya been bro?
      Been pretty good, thanks. Had a few bad ones recently, my house was burgled and I lost everything (with no insurance!), but things are finally starting to get better again. I still have my lady, so I'm happy.

Good to see you around here bro, I was wondering about you a while back. Good luck with your martial arts and medical school.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Originally posted by S a m u r a i View Post
        Yep, before me, for sure. First Pacquiao fight I watched was Barrera in 2003. I was big into Barrera at the time. I'd only heard and read about Manny before that, the Ledwaba fight, etc.

Since beating Barrera, I knew the guy was very good, but as he's become greater I've became a bigger fan. Sometimes I kick myself for not taking more notice earlier, but it's tough because where I live we rarely got the opportunity to see his fights.
        yup. for sure. i agree on everything u said there. i knew he was going to rise. and a bit before that, i saw the klitschkos fight and i knew they were going to rule as well. those are about the only 3 guys i saw that would make a huge splash while not being too well known at the time like kostya tszyu was.

btw, when u get a chance, what the supposed "topple" of valuev in slow-mo. his lower left leg almost rolls off track which cause him to sway a bit. this tricked a lot of people, but i caught it on slow mo and knew what had happened. i think some poster named six gunz or some **** has the slow mo of it. check it out. and watch the left lack as it goes back when the weight shifts on it. and u can see easliy how the giant reacts just afterward.

interesting - but most do not even catch that.

Comment

Originally posted by S a m u r a i View Post
          Been pretty good, thanks. Had a few bad ones recently, my house was burgled and I lost everything (with no insurance!), but things are finally starting to get better again. I still have my lady, so I'm happy.

Good to see you around here bro, I was wondering about you a while back. Good luck with your martial arts and medical school.
          thnx man. oh, u know i have been in martial arts 20 years ago. last 5 years i have dedicated to chinese boxing. potent ****!

d@mn! anything valuable taken? everything u say? d@mn! i would be talking to neighbors and taking names. just yesterday, my mom was in a store while it was robbed. too damn bad i wasnt there. haha.

nice! hope u have a good lady. they can be a world of difference in your outlook, hey?

Comment

yup. for sure. i agree on everything u said there. i knew he was going to rise. and a bit before that, i saw the klitschkos fight and i knew they were going to rule as well. those are about the only 3 guys i saw that would make a huge splash while not being too well known at the time like kostya tszyu was.

btw, when u get a chance, what the supposed "topple" of valuev in slow-mo. his lower left leg almost rolls off track which cause him to sway a bit. this tricked a lot of people, but i caught it on slow mo and knew what had happened. i think some poster named six gunz or some **** has the slow mo of it. check it out. and watch the left lack as it goes back when the weight shifts on it. and u can see easliy how the giant reacts just afterward.

interesting - but most do not even catch that.
            That's is indeed interesting, I'ma look out for that!

Comment

thnx man. oh, u know i have been in martial arts 20 years ago. last 5 years i have dedicated to chinese boxing. potent ****!

d@mn! anything valuable taken? everything u say? d@mn! i would be talking to neighbors and taking names. just yesterday, my mom was in a store while it was robbed. too damn bad i wasnt there. haha.

nice! hope u have a good lady. they can be a world of difference in your outlook, hey?
              Yep, we lost pretty much everything of any value. I don't care so much about the things that can be easily replaced (although it's a huge setback because we're kinda poor right now), but they took my instruments, including my pride and joy which was a very rare and beautiful bass guitar. Rare as rocking horse ****. Also, it was a present from my girl. She saved for a long time to buy herself a real good digital camera (photography is one of her passions), then at the very last minute bought me the bass instead as a surprise present. I only had it 5 weeks! **** like that is heartbreaking and depressing.

It happened while we were on vacation. The first holiday we've had together (been together for 7 years), so that was not good to come back home to.

She is a diamond. One in a million kinda girl. I agree, it does make a world of difference, because she is my world.

Oh well. **** happens. What doesn't kill you makes you stronger, etc!

I better stop derailing the thread. Apologies to everyone else.

Comment

Pacquiao is also a man of strong character and always shows good sportsmanship, like George Foreman. This is another reason he's the ideal high-profile representative for the sport of boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by Pacdbest View Post
                  That's how I got hook up with Pac after I saw Pac-MAB 1 on tape. Any sports fan who has seen him will definitely become an instant fan.
                  i was at my job acting like it was a holiday weekend. but the other guys are not as excited about this fight. they heard of manny but didn't know who he was fighting and they were not spending the ppv money.

Comment

Originally posted by Carnivore View Post
                    Pacquiao is also a man of strong character and always shows good sportsmanship, like George Foreman. This is another reason he's the ideal high-profile representative for the sport of boxing.
                    i guess you mean the second george. the first george was a bad person. he even said it.

Comment

Inside the ring pacquiao is great. outside the ring.... oh ya pacquiao is a man of character (I am sure we all know of his actions outside of his marriage ahem ahem)

Comment

Working...
                      X