Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manny Pacquiao is great for the sport of boxing!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i definitly think pac is good for boxing like the klitchkos are. respectable, and non-abrasive attitude, yet wrecking balls in the ring.

and pac has got the philippines into boxing like nothing else. i have friends overseas who dont even watch boxing, but make it a party when pacquiao fights. that is just awesome. hopefully that kind of attitude spreads even farther. so far, we know that america, england, and germany are huge on boxing. add the philippines now too, well, at least until pac is finished with boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by j View Post
      i definitly think pac is good for boxing like the klitchkos are. respectable, and non-abrasive attitude, yet wrecking balls in the ring.
      klistchkos aren' good for boxing they dont travel, they have no personalities, they are just good boxers in a dead division. pac brings a country to the world and is humble and gracious while doing it

Comment

Originally posted by TheUptownKid View Post
        klistchkos aren' good for boxing they dont travel, they have no personalities, they are just good boxers in a dead division. pac brings a country to the world and is humble and gracious while doing it
        Your boy Peterson is losing to Bradley he can't hurt Bradley or get Bradleys respect!

Comment

Pac is the man... but so is Cotto... I love these guys.

WHY?

Because they fight everyone... not afraid to take a risk.

Comment

so tell me, what is manny's personality? good luck digging that up. like he is much different.

no travel? they live here in america dammit. and didnt vitali fight at least 2 times in the staples center. and isnt there a klitchko day in cali? oh yeah, there is. huh.

boxing isnt based on personality btw. maybe u would like WWE instead. lots of personality there.

oh, and go to germany, ukraine, or countries like that to see if the klitschkos made any difference.

Comment

Originally posted by Carnivore View Post
              Some people say boxing is a "dying" sport, but like Jim Lampley says it's just been declining in the US. It seems to me that just about every casual sports fan on the planet knows who Manny Pacquiao is!

I remember when some people called De La Hoya vs. Mayweather "the fight to save boxing", but I felt that was ridiculous, since I could hardly stay awake watching it...

But everybody who saw Manny Pacquiao fight Oscar was impressed! It left an impression in their minds, something like "this is someone I want to watch again". And Manny's brutal KO of the four-year Ring champion at light welterweight, Ricky Hatton, must have left people with a similar feeling about Pacquiao as they had about Mike Tyson in the late 80s. People who are not serious boxing fans, in the same sense as we on boxingscene are, they ARE EXCITED about this guy and want to know when Manny's next fight is!
              Nice post.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Originally posted by j View Post

and pac has got the philippines into boxing like nothing else. i have friends overseas who dont even watch boxing, but make it a party when pacquiao fights. that is just awesome. hopefully that kind of attitude spreads even farther. so far, we know that america, england, and germany are huge on boxing. add the philippines now too, well, at least until pac is finished with boxing.

Hi J. Been a while since I last saw you around.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Vitali just fought in America, didn't he?

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
                    Pac is the man... but so is Cotto... I love these guys.

WHY?

Because they fight everyone... not afraid to take a risk.
                    i just never took to cotto. he is a strong boxer, for sure. but i aint rooting against pacquiao. i have been a fan since maybe 2002 or so. long before most i would bet.

Comment

Originally posted by S a m u r a i View Post
                      Vitali just fought in America, didn't he?

yeah, he did. thanks haha. it seems that things like this have to be repeated.

well, i have been online here a bit more lately. down to a lot of conditioning training. core strength, when linked through the legs into the ground is where it's at.

anyways, i have medical school. so, getting myself familiarized with technical terms a bit more. picking up some chen hunyuan taiji as well.

how ya been bro?

Comment

Working...
                      X