Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manny Pacquiao is great for the sport of boxing!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pac just fought Algeiri, for christ's sake ... who, nobody other than a ****** believed would give him a decent fight.

I'm a Pac fan, but you dudes need a life baaad!!!!

Comment

• ATG post by Freedom

Comment

• I'm not a fan a of Manny, respect him but don't cheer for him is he good for boxing yeah ,but his fans are the absolute worst not just on this site but in real life most are just pure f.a..gg.ott.s

Comment

• Originally posted by chito View Post
          if Floyd is scheduled to fight him in September 2015. what would be his fight schedule prior to that? do you think the pac fight happens in may 2015? hmmm, I think if both wants to make big money, what do you think?
          it would be great for pac to fight floyd and unify the titles at 147 but that hasn't come out of bob arum's or manny pacquiaos mouth..they keep talking about going down to 140 and fighting jessie vargas not unifying with floyd in a mega fight at 147.

floyd shouldn't waste time entertaining bob and manny's foolshiness he has two major legacy building fights

1. Danny Garcia ( unified champ at 140) this would be a huge fight since we haven't had a unified champ vs unified champ fight in a very long time..

2. Miguel cotto (lineal WBC middleweight champion) this is another legacy blocbuster fight floyd going for his sixth WBC title along with the lineal prestige on the line..cant get any better than this.

Comment

• Originally posted by hectari View Post
            Why is his fanbase the worst? Floyd fans are far worse. Pac fans demand Floyd fight Pacman, while Floyd fans make excuses why Floyd shouldn't they act like they are floyd and repeat the i still gots my oh crap.

So how are they worse?
            lol pac fans demand floyd foight pac, but you guys don't demand pac fight floyd..that's why you guys are a joke.. demand manny fight floyd next instead of jessie vargas..

Comment

Working...
            X