Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Am I REALLY the only person NOT really interested in a Pacquiao-Mayweather fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by .::EyEKoNiK::. View Post
    I keep seeing how people only hope to see Pacquiao win this Saturday..so they could see Pacquiao-Mayweather..

but I lost MAD interest in this fight..after seeing how big and strong Mayweather was against JMM it made me realize that Pacquiao shouldn't be at Welterweight with a PRIME fighter like Cotto or much less Mayweather..

I think Pacquiao stepped over a line he shouldn't have crossed in fighting Cotto..P4P Pacquiao might beat Cotto...but at Welterweight I highly doubt it..

Now I know JMM wasn't use to the weight and that he was much slower and Mayweather didn't come in at 144lbs like he was suppose to...but still..it was a SHUTOUT!..and JMM still has GREAT DEFENSE and was taken to SCHOOL!..

I strongly believe that the style matchup for Mayweather-Pacquiao is horrible and would be a one-sided and eventual KO for Mayweather..

It's only my opinion..but I haven't noticed anybody else object to the thought of this fight..so I was only wondering if anyone else felt the same..

Besides..say Pacquiao wins..he'll be the WBO Welterweight Super Champion..will he dare fight Mayweather at 147lbs?..
    co-sign except I don't think it would end in ko, Floyd dosen't go all out anymore, it would just be a boring one sided u.d

Comment

Originally posted by baracuda View Post
      the bigger floyd would be running like a motha****a in this fight.........pac would catch at one point...then bam!....
      shut up ***... go hate on mayweather in your own thread... no one wants to read your hating threads... u never post anything worth a damn!

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
        I am more interested in Mayweather-Mosley than Mayweather-Pacquiao.
        yeah screw *******... i want pbf vs sugar now!!

Comment

I keep seeing how people only hope to see Pacquiao win this Saturday..so they could see Pacquiao-Mayweather..

but I lost MAD interest in this fight..after seeing how big and strong Mayweather was against JMM it made me realize that Pacquiao shouldn't be at Welterweight with a PRIME fighter like Cotto or much less Mayweather..

I think Pacquiao stepped over a line he shouldn't have crossed in fighting Cotto..P4P Pacquiao might beat Cotto...but at Welterweight I highly doubt it..

Now I know JMM wasn't use to the weight and that he was much slower and Mayweather didn't come in at 144lbs like he was suppose to...but still..it was a SHUTOUT!..and JMM still has GREAT DEFENSE and was taken to SCHOOL!..

I strongly believe that the style matchup for Mayweather-Pacquiao is horrible and would be a one-sided and eventual KO for Mayweather..

It's only my opinion..but I haven't noticed anybody else object to the thought of this fight..so I was only wondering if anyone else felt the same..

Besides..say Pacquiao wins..he'll be the WBO Welterweight Super Champion..will he dare fight Mayweather at 147lbs?..
          What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone on this forum is now dumber for having read it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Comment

Originally posted by pacmanis1 View Post
            What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone on this forum is now dumber for having read it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
            lmao...nice one

Comment

No you ain't. As of right now I don't care about it. If Pac beats Cotto, then the fight should happen. But either way I'd much rather see Mr boat buyer fight SSM.

Comment

I'd rather see floyd fight paul williams or else the pacman will challenge pwill.

Comment

I'm not, Mayweather would school Pacquiao with ease.

Comment

I wanna see it cause the look on Pacquiao fans faces after the bout would be truly priceless lol... Floyd would beat Manny like a red headed stepchild... And this is coming from someone that believes Manny is gonna whipe the floor with Cotto on Saturday

Comment

the style matchup for Mayweather is a pretty bad style as well, an agressive southpaw with head movement/speed/power

Marquez was a boxer, and he was SLOW and heavy on his feet moving up. He was never a welterweight. Pacquiao has filled in much differently. If he handles Cotto it's safe to say Mayweather is the weaker guy.

Comment

Working...
                      X