Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Am I REALLY the only person NOT really interested in a Pacquiao-Mayweather fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pac should only fight SuperLightweights. He should come back down immediately after his fight with Cotto.

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post
      Pac should only fight SuperLightweights. He should come back down immediately after his fight with Cotto.
      I disagree completely he's just not that size fighter anymore plus the money and more intriguing fights are up here. I think 140 is the lowest he should go

Comment

The only false logic to this argument... Is that you cant turn JMM into an attacker, it was never his game plan. As soon as he was attacking rather than counter punching, he just lost the advantage.He should have backed off a bit and let fraudster coming in forward, if he wont just dance around?

Comment

I am more interested in Mayweather-Mosley than Mayweather-Pacquiao.

Comment

Originally posted by .::EyEKoNiK::. View Post
            I keep seeing how people only hope to see Pacquiao win this Saturday..so they could see Pacquiao-Mayweather..

but I lost MAD interest in this fight..after seeing how big and strong Mayweather was against JMM it made me realize that Pacquiao shouldn't be at Welterweight with a PRIME fighter like Cotto or much less Mayweather..

I think Pacquiao stepped over a line he shouldn't have crossed in fighting Cotto..P4P Pacquiao might beat Cotto...but at Welterweight I highly doubt it..

Now I know JMM wasn't use to the weight and that he was much slower and Mayweather didn't come in at 144lbs like he was suppose to...but still..it was a SHUTOUT!..and JMM still has GREAT DEFENSE and was taken to SCHOOL!..

I strongly believe that the style matchup for Mayweather-Pacquiao is horrible and would be a one-sided and eventual KO for Mayweather..

It's only my opinion..but I haven't noticed anybody else object to the thought of this fight..so I was only wondering if anyone else felt the same..

Besides..say Pacquiao wins..he'll be the WBO Welterweight Super Champion..will he dare fight Mayweather at 147lbs?..

Comment

Originally posted by .::EyEKoNiK::. View Post
              I keep seeing how people only hope to see Pacquiao win this Saturday..so they could see Pacquiao-Mayweather..

but I lost MAD interest in this fight..after seeing how big and strong Mayweather was against JMM it made me realize that Pacquiao shouldn't be at Welterweight with a PRIME fighter like Cotto or much less Mayweather..

I think Pacquiao stepped over a line he shouldn't have crossed in fighting Cotto..P4P Pacquiao might beat Cotto...but at Welterweight I highly doubt it..

Now I know JMM wasn't use to the weight and that he was much slower and Mayweather didn't come in at 144lbs like he was suppose to...but still..it was a SHUTOUT!..and JMM still has GREAT DEFENSE and was taken to SCHOOL!..

I strongly believe that the style matchup for Mayweather-Pacquiao is horrible and would be a one-sided and eventual KO for Mayweather..

It's only my opinion..but I haven't noticed anybody else object to the thought of this fight..so I was only wondering if anyone else felt the same..

Besides..say Pacquiao wins..he'll be the WBO Welterweight Super Champion..will he dare fight Mayweather at 147lbs?..

Thr fight it dependant on Manny defeating a true welterweight champion like Cotto.
              Manny has been deemed the best fighter in the world, and Floyd is right there with him.
              You cannot be a boxing fan and not be interested in seeing Pac vs Floyd.
              Maybe the biggest fight in boxing history.

Comment

Yes, yes you are..........

Comment

It doesn't excite me much either. I just don't see much action in the fight.

Comment

Ive never been that interested in this fight from a boxing perspective. Mayweather would destroy Pacquiao. As an event, it would be fun.

Comment

Originally posted by YoUnG PW View Post
                      Yes, yes you are..........
                      Apparently this Thread proved I'm not..

Comment

Working...
                      X