Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sooooo PACMAN in on ROIDS but FLOYD AIN'T????

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Floyd is on roids. Im 100% sure. Look at his build. His father is on roids too. Floyd is a known cheater and is afraid to lose. He came in overweight for his Marquez fight to get an advantage. He will do anything to win including roids. Manny is credible person so no doubt he is clean. Floyd on the other hand is a shady individual.

Comment

Originally posted by ummid View Post
      my cousin's friend's dentist's neighbor's buttbuddy told me you were gullible and he knows all about that **** cause the people that he use to hook up with were all gullible.

he even told me about them convincing you to join a game of tummy sticks more than once, is there any truth behind it?
      My cousin is a great source cause he knows people that fight in the MMA and he talks to them and they tell him alot of secrets plus my cousin was a wrestler.My cousin is not the type that lie.He told me alot of things that turned out being right.So stfu and lets see if the roids help the pinoy against Cotto.

Comment

Originally posted by Maxshayne View Post
        My cousin is a great source cause he knows people that fight in the MMA and he talks to them and they tell him alot of secrets plus my cousin was a wrestler.My cousin is not the type that lie.He told me alot of things that turned out being right.So stfu and lets see if the roids help the pinoy against Cotto.
        Im sure your cousin is the ****.. whatever. I have a cousin to that tells me he knows for a fact Floyd is on roids because the guy is afraid to lose and would do anything to get an advantage like weighing in more than a lightweight.

Comment

Originally posted by kadyo View Post
          LOLZ! nice cousins stories.

BTW, Pac is my cousin.
          You just mad that your fellow Pinoy is cheating and still not brave enough to fight top black fighters to boot.I could see why since roids shrinks your balls.

Comment

My cousin told me floyd is gay..

Comment

You just mad that your fellow Pinoy is cheating and still not brave enough to fight top black fighters to boot.I could see why since roids shrinks your balls.
              MaD??? We are amused at you guys. You will never be able to prove **** because it never happened. Like I said Floyd is more likely to be on roids than Manny and that is the truth.

Comment

Originally posted by Alibata View Post
                This guy is dumb. Pac is 5'7" an inch inch and a half shorter than floyd. you aint worth it your one of those.
                Pac is listed at 5`6 in a half:

http://www.boxrec.com/list_bouts.php...&human_id=6129

Comment

whoopdy doo. Round it of genius. Cotto and Pac arent to far apart. Look at the tale of the tape.

Comment

Originally posted by Alibata View Post
                    Im sure your cousin is the ****.. whatever. I have a cousin to that tells me he knows for a fact Floyd is on roids because the guy is afraid to lose and would do anything to get an advantage like weighing in more than a lightweight.
                    Floyd fought numerous bigger fighters without Steroids and did not demand fighters to come down in weight to drain themselves unlike Pacquiao.

Comment

Floyd fought numerous bigger fighters without Steroids and did not demand fighters to come down in weight to drain themselves unlike Pacquiao.
                      How do you know he wasn't on roids? huh, huh, huh? I say he was. He looks like he's been using roids. Like I said, Floyd is more likely to be on roids than manny.

Comment

Working...
                      X