Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sooooo PACMAN in on ROIDS but FLOYD AIN'T????

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Neither of them are. I'm getting sick of all this, we could all simply ignore. I'm 100% sure we're probably gonna be responsible for blowing this topic up, I'm talking Boxingscene. This doesn't help Pacquiao, all I'm saying is ignore the threads, simple.

By the way, Mayweather has slowed down ALOT, watch Mayweather at 130. You'll see that he onlys gets slower and slower as he moves up, his decline at 147 from 140 was very noticeable. Anyway, enough with this crap.

Comment

this steroid **** needs to die. so far, no concrete evidence have surfaced regarding this issue. all i see is "uhmmm... he's so ripped. his head is big. it must be steroid. lawlz."

it doesn't only hurt Pacquiao's name but boxing itself.

Comment

It's funny how most of the people on here saying he is a cheater are die-hard Mayweather fans. A recent article even stated that Roach and Ariza had to specifically tell Pac to slow down because he was TRAINING too hard. Hard work gets results. Those who have to resort to roid use don't work hard enough to achieve the results they are seeking.

Comment

Originally posted by aether View Post
          this steroid **** needs to die. so far, no concrete evidence have surfaced regarding this issue. all i see is "uhmmm... he's so ripped. his head is big. it must be steroid. lawlz."

it doesn't only hurt Pacquiao's name but boxing itself.
          That's what I am saying. The TS is only hurting Pacquiao's name. People need to cut this out.

Comment

Crackhead Floyd Senior started this ****, the same ****ty ass man who held floyd infront of gun-fire when Floyd was just a baby. Floyd Senior is a coward and a **** father.

Comment

Originally posted by Freddy Krueger View Post
              Crackhead Floyd Senior started this ****, the same ****ty ass man who held floyd infront of gun-fire when Floyd was just a baby. Floyd Senior is a coward and a **** father.
              Floyd Sr didn't start squat.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                How did it all start then?

I mean, it wasn't untill Floyd Sr stated his opinion about Pacquiao that everyone started making these threads.

Comment

Originally posted by Maxshayne View Post
                  It`s pretty obvious that Pacquiao`s on something.THere`s no way you come up all these weight classes and become faster and stronger then ever,fuk out of here.

My cousin told me that there are steroids that are very difficult to detect and he knows all about that **** cause the people that he use to wrestle against in High School where all on that ****.

He even told me about a steroid that can help you take a punch alot better.Its a spray that yopu spray on your legs.Pacquiao`s on something and the cheater will get caught.
                  I stopped reading after " my cousin told me..."

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                    oh really? THEN WHO STARTED IT?

Leonard Ellerbe?!

get the fuck out of here you babbling moron.

Comment

lmaoo...ive been on this site a few weeks now, and i cannot belive how much you guys talk about Floyd Mayweather....i mean damn its like 10 threads a day that mention floyd....get off the mans dick...hes not even in any kind of news....he hasnt been in the public eye for weeks now and you **** continue to suck his d i c k and talk about him like gossip....it funny how *****s love to act like bitches

Comment

Working...
                      X