Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sooooo PACMAN in on ROIDS but FLOYD AIN'T????

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by madsweeney View Post
    Your right! He's also going prematurely bald, developing breasts, I detected some roid rage while he was speaking to Rugged Man and the recent 24/7 showed his enlarged heart (feeding homeless)!!
    I told you there is more evidence for Floyd than Manny. Roid rage, kickin it with wrestlers, doing anyting to win, and getting bigger with out losing anything. It is all coming together. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by sneaky jepoy View Post
      my cousin told me that floyd sr. was a crack dealer. and he got proof that he was.

my cousin >>>> your cousin
      I could see in your avatar that pac promoting balco`s new line of roids.Their new slogan is "Take steroids and get plenty of putang"

Comment

yep, floyd is on roids.

i have no proof tho.

all i see in him is rage. shooting in the rink. doesnt lose his speed after almost 2 years of not fighting.

yep he's on roids.

Comment

Originally posted by Maxshayne View Post
          I could see in your avatar that pac promoting balco`s new line of roids.Their new slogan is "Take steroids and get plenty of putang"

i cant see the balco you are referring to.

are you high?

Comment

Because Floyd is 5'8 and not 5`5 which is pac.And Floyd is Actually slower on foot then when he was a jnr lightweight.
            You got Manny's height wrong.

It`s pretty obvious that Pacquiao`s on something.THere`s no way you come up all these weight classes and become faster and stronger then ever,fuk out of here.

My cousin told me that there are steroids that are very difficult to detect and he knows all about that **** cause the people that he use to wrestle against in High School where all on that ****.

He even told me about a steroid that can help you take a punch alot better.Its a spray that yopu spray on your legs.Pacquiao`s on something and the cheater will get caught.
            How the hell did you end up green again?

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Originally posted by Alibata View Post
              I told you there is more evidence for Floyd than Manny. Roid rage, kickin it with wrestlers, doing anyting to win, and getting bigger with out losing anything. It is all coming together. LOL
              The side effects of the roids Pac is taking is that it causes a chemical imbalance in the brain and makes you fight weight drain and shot fighters and makes you avoid black fighter`s.

Comment

Originally posted by S a m u r a i View Post

He got everything wrong. He is accusing Pac and can't even get facts right.LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Alibata View Post
                  He got everything wrong. He is accusing Pac and can't even get facts right.LOL
                  He's terrified, that's why. Scared like a little ***** because Manny makes his idol look like a piece of dog ****.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Originally posted by S a m u r a i View Post

I believe pac is really 5`5 cause if Pac is really 5`6 in a half and Marquez is 5`7 how is it that there`s a substantial height difference when they fight?Marquez looks 2-3 inches taller then pac when they fight.There`s no way Pac is only a half a inch taller then Marquez.

Comment

The side effects of the roids Pac is taking is that it causes a chemical imbalance in the brain and makes you fight weight drain and shot fighters and makes you avoid black fighter`s.
                      Dang look at all the stupid **** Manny is being accused of:
                      Steroids
                      Avoiding Black fighters
                      Fighting weight drained fighters.

What idiot would buy these accusations?

DLH called manny out. Manny had nothing to do with his weight loss.

Manny has fought black fighters and fights the past. Cotto&Hatton>campbell&Bradley.

Comment

Working...
                      X