Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sooooo PACMAN in on ROIDS but FLOYD AIN'T????

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

floyd trains hard thats why hes kept his speed

Comment

Of course, Pacman is on steroids. He basically moved up 17 pounds in the process getting faster and stronger. Pacman is trained by Roach, who has trained former drug cheats. He trains at a gym known for its use of steriods. Pacman's head has got substantially bigger in a few years

Floyd has gotten slower, since he has moved up. But don't get mistaken for athletic talent to drug use. Floyd is born with natural gifts, Pacman developed his gifts artificially

Comment

You're all morons. Pac obviously has said his prayers, and taken his vitamins.

Comment

Originally posted by shogunn View Post
          Manny does work harder than most boxers out there, and takes care of himself in between fights. If anything, he should be accused of not getting complacent.

If manny isnt on roids (which he isnt, most of you just pulled zero/false info from your ass) then youd have to admit to his greatness. But its easier for the weak to blame him on roids.
          you are stupid if you think anyone trains harder than floyd. thats why hes the best. hes worked and works to master the craft.

fact of the matter, floyd has lost some of his gifts after moving up in weight like any other boxer.

Manny has improved. why would that be? pac is no freak of nature. Roach, wildcard, his fighters and roids are synonymous with one another. there has never been suspicion of floyd using roids unlike pac b/c going up in weight has effected Floyd naturally. as it should
          but it hasnt effected Pac.

dude is on roids/hgh's, something
          Last edited by sycomantz; 11-10-2009, 10:52 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
            How did it all start then?

I mean, it wasn't untill Floyd Sr stated his opinion about Pacquiao that everyone started making these threads.
            people have beenquestioning whether pac has been on roids for a while now. Floyd Sr was just the first to go on the record and state his opinion.

but he didnt start it. he was just the first to say it in the media

Comment

haters. i'll wait till i see test results.

Comment

Originally posted by rao007 View Post
                It's not really to imagine somebody climbing up in weight. Pacquiao was 16 when he started. pacquiao was 122 at the age of 21 when he moved up after being KO'd tryng to go back down to flyweight. Both men were relatively close in age and weight when Henry Armstrong first fought at a weight of 120. Was Armstrong on roids too?

Armstrong did not get stronger and faster moving up.Roy started his career at 154,did he become faster and stronger moving up?No Roy actually lost speed moving all those weight classes.I seen most of his fights.Pacquiao is on super roids and that`s that.

Comment

Originally posted by shogunn View Post
                  So we're relying on your expertise and your cousins hearsay stories...sounds good to me. he's definitely guilty then
                  I don`t think he ever used steroids cause i seen his muscles and i know the signs of a steroid user and he told me what some of things to look for in a steroid user also.He also knows the side effect.When he was wrestling all he used was creatine.

Comment

Originally posted by Maxshayne View Post
                    Because Floyd is 5'8 and not 5`5 which is pac.And Floyd is Actually slower on foot then when he was a jnr lightweight.
                    This guy is dumb. Pac is 5'7" an inch inch and a half shorter than floyd. you aint worth it your one of those.

Comment

Floyd in some kind of steroid for sure.. 2 years off of boxing and he looked ripped as hell when he came back and didn't lose his speed... His arms got bulky all of the sudden.. definitely not normal.. what a cheat...

Comment

Working...
                      X