Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RA the Rugged Man Vs Floyd Mayweather on Shade 45 (Audio)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by El Jesus View Post
    i dont think floyd had any idea that was coming. like i said, i think psychologically it has to wear on you that you play the game every other fighter plays but only you yourself get called on it, its also why he contradicts himself, i think floyd doesnt know if he wants to be on defense or offense with his arguments and frustration comes out. There is a reason Ellerbe speaks for him in public usually.

Dude is waiting for the biggest payday like everyone else but R.A talkin greasy over the damn phone.
    Floyd bring that **** to himself, here are some of his quotes:

I'm the best boxer there is
    The sports die if I leave
    I fight the best

I mean we are not morons man we are boxing fans dammit.
    We all know what the boxers has done in the past till today in all divisions. We even talk about not famous fighyers in here we know our **** in here.

RA echoes my feelings about Floyd. We all know what he has done so for him to say those things is calling us morons. At 147 he ain't prove ****. IF Baldo and Judah where the best 147 where are they now. Cotto beat the **** out of Judah ( and please don't tell me taht Floyd Took something out of him because that was a close fight and even Floyd got droped).

Floyd is an amazing talent but legacy wise since he came to 140 he has not prove crap. Yes he beat Hatton the 140 champ but he make him come up to 147 ( we all know Hatton barely beat Collazo and a lot of us had him loosing that fight)
    I do give Floyd the Oscar fight that was a good win ( because it was at 154 ) but after that what good he has done?

Fighting the 130 and 135 champ at 144 catch weight and still came at 146lb with by the way that was a ***** move. And like we heard in the interview with RA he said he could make 135 if he want it to.

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingChaos View Post
      On the phone with Rugged, he began to claim that Williams lost to quintana and how Cotto lost to Margarito and how Shane lost to Cotto and was yelling they are all beating each other. Which is what happens when two fighters meet up in the ring. one has to lose. But Floyd went into hidding just to avoid fighting any of them. He claims that because fighter A lost to fighter B and fighter C beat fighter X, that they are no loger worthy to fight him.

lol what a punk made ***** this hall of SHAMER turned out to be.

He also claims that Bob Arum wont do business with him but I remember when Bob Arum was pushing the Margarito fight and offered Floyd 8 Millions Dollars, Floyd was the one who did not want to do business.

Floyd, you have been exposed as a hack and a fake pound 4 pound fighter.
      Your legacy has so many holes people will mistake it for Swiss cheese.

I smarted up a long time ago. I actually was a fan around 96-97 (before anyone even knew who floyd was). Then, the more I followed him, the more I realised how poor of an attitude he had toward boxing. I won't go into details, but he has said things all throughout his early career that has really turned me off as a fan. I will say this though; He is one of the most skilled fighters to ever lace em up, but has always been like this and will continue to be like this. Either you hate him or love him.
      Last edited by Khalid X; 10-31-2009, 04:00 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Puya View Post
        Floyd bring that **** to himself, here are some of his quotes:

I'm the best boxer there is
        The sports die if I leave
        I fight the best

I mean we are not morons man we are boxing fans dammit.
        We all know what the boxers has done in the past till today in all divisions. We even talk about not famous fighyers in here we know our **** in here.

RA echoes my feelings about Floyd. We all know what he has done so for him to say those things is calling us morons. At 147 he ain't prove ****. IF Baldo and Judah where the best 147 where are they now. Cotto beat the **** out of Judah ( and please don't tell me taht Floyd Took something out of him because that was a close fight and even Floyd got droped).

Floyd is an amazing talent but legacy wise since he came to 140 he has not prove crap. Yes he beat Hatton the 140 champ but he make him come up to 147 ( we all know Hatton barely beat Collazo and a lot of us had him loosing that fight)
        I do give Floyd the Oscar fight that was a good win ( because it was at 154 ) but after that what good he has done?

Fighting the 130 and 135 champ at 144 catch weight and still came at 146lb with by the way that was a ***** move. And like we heard in the interview with RA he said he could make 135 if he want it to.

We only have the *****s to blame for this. They ride Floyd's dick and don't know nothing else about the sport.

It's ok, Floyd's covers were pulled in that phone conversation. Believe you, me, that phone conversation will come back to bite Floyd in the ass more times than anyone will ever imagine.

Comment

• Originally posted by El Jesus View Post
          Because a guy like him had to become the bad guy for anyone to pay any attention to him. when he was humble and was p4p number 2 back in 99 nobody gave a flying ****. it wasnt until he became money may that everyone wanted to actually see him as opposed to him being the "respectable guy" he played to the public.

He basically had to become a villain to get the recognition he wanted and now its coming back to haunt him. In a way you have a guy who has basically done this sport his entire life and has a legacy already, the guy was a lock for the hall of fame the moment he left 130.

Its the same way i felt about tyson, you have a guy who is confused about who he wants to be, the guy who sells fights to the public by playing an image, or the guy we see today.

I look at fighters in a historical context because i notice many fighters of his ilk tend to follow the same path, being a prodigy at something like he is is a gift and a curse. Most of the time for boxing fans, its "what have you done for me lately" but i dont see it that way, its why you see me giving him the benefit of the doubt.
          I understand him playing the villain to promote the sport but he acts the same way out of the ring. Money clearly had a huge effect on his ego, and he will be regretting it when he grows old. Money doesn't last forever but legacy does even when you're dead.

Even though Tyson played the villain, there are many things that differentiate him from Floyd. Tyson is not a pathological liar, he doesn't proclaim himself as the G.O.A.T., and he fought the best fighters during his career.
          Last edited by SuperTrooper; 10-31-2009, 04:29 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by lennie paz View Post
            Wrong.Before you make a stupid remark like that know the facts.RA was signed by Jive Records when he was 18 and they wanted him to sell out and start making that gay ass rap music.He told them to pound sand and he never sold out.He would rather stay underground and make the music he wants to make than sell out.I personally know RA and he's a smart guy.He is a huge boxing fan and he does some writing for a few magazines.He also has a book deal in the works about boxing and it's co-written with Dougie Fischer.My brother is Vinnie Paz from Jedi Mind Tricks so that's how I was able to get to know RA.He called me right after he grilled Floyd and told me about the whole incident because he knows I feel the same way as him about Floyd.The bottom line is that Floyd is a ***** and his opponents are all hand picked and not high risk fights.
            Lmao.. Well of course you gonna like RA then. He collabed with someone your brother knows, or some ****. Someone that close to the issue, cannot possibly have a clear perspective. I do have a clear perspective. I know no one in this altercation, and I do not allow myself to be blinded by my emotions.

And of course he gonna tell you, "oh I was given the shot but I didn't sell out", just to justify his meager little existence in the rap game. How many little internet rappers have I heard say the same thing. They just trying to make themselves feel good about they inadequacy with that ****. The **** outta here!

He does boxing writing? And doesn't know **** about boxing? Dude was wrong on several occasions about his knowledge. He must be the most horrible boxing writer ever.

It comes down to this: He treated this **** with a rap battle mentality, he was out to son Floyd irrespective of facts or productiveness, and...

What Floyd has accomplished in boxing > What RA has done in the rap game

x88760887 , homie

Comment

• Originally posted by Syf View Post
              Lmao.. Well of course you gonna like RA then. He collabed with someone your brother knows, or some ****. Someone that close to the issue, cannot possibly have a clear perspective. I do have a clear perspective. I know no one in this altercation, and I do not allow myself to be blinded by my emotions.

And of course he gonna tell you, "oh I was given the shot but I didn't sell out", just to justify his meager little existence in the rap game. How many little internet rappers have I heard say the same thing. They just trying to make themselves feel good about they inadequacy with that ****. The **** outta here!

He does boxing writing? And doesn't know **** about boxing? Dude was wrong on several occasions about his knowledge. He must be the most horrible boxing writer ever.

It comes down to this: He treated this **** with a rap battle mentality, he was out to son Floyd irrespective of facts or productiveness, and...

What Floyd has accomplished in boxing > What RA has done in the rap game

x88760887 , homie
              If you don't like the message. Kill the messenger......

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperTrooper View Post
                I understand him playing the villain to promote the sport but he acts the same way out of the ring. Money clearly had a huge effect on his ego, and he will be regretting it when he grows old. Money doesn't last forever but legacy does even when you're dead.

Even though Tyson played the villain, there are many things that differentiate him from Floyd. Tyson is not a pathological liar, he doesn't proclaim himself as the G.O.A.T., and he fought the best fighters during his career.
                id say out of the ring he stumbles between between the persona he created and who he actually is, im just dissapointed he had to become this inorder to gain notereity.

if it seems like im being an apologist its because its hard to watch a guy you have followed since the 96 olympics turn into what he has become today in view of the publics eye, ive never been fairweather on any boxer i like.

Comment

• Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
                  If you don't like the message. Kill the messenger......
                  Nah...not like that.

The message was fine for the most part.. I want Floyd to fight good fights.

Its how the messenger delivered it..

Which, IS the messenger's responsibility

Comment

• RA " if weight doesnt matter then go fight chad dawson" lol that cracked me up

Comment

• biggest ***** move idk. if margarito knew about the hand wraps i think that takes the cake, but its kind of ridiculous how floyd makes excuses for not fighting guys like shane, pwill and cotto. Floyd we are fans man we arnt hating thats why we want to see you fight these guys quit this me against the world mode.

Comment

Working...
                      X